By Mats Eriksson
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Record a video of yourself when you play an instrument or sing, then add more recordings and create your own song. When finished, export video to photo album and share it with your friends. With MelodyLab you can be your own band!
1. Start MelodyLab, select 'New Project' and name it.
2. Select project in list and click 'Open'.
3. When you open your project, the first recording box is already selected. Just tap 'Record' when you are ready to record. When you are done, tap 'Stop'. If you're not satisfied, press record again.
4. Choose another recording box and tap 'Record'. Repeat this procedure until you have filled all the boxes and are satisfied with your recordings.
5. You can re-record any frame in which order you like.
6. Select Play to see your result and maybe adjust volumes.
7. When finished click Export to save video to photo album.
Tip: In settings you can choose which camera and microphone to use. You can also adjust the video quality.
Always use earphones to get rid of feedback/echoing
* You can also start by importing a video from your album. Maybe cooperate with a talented singer/drummer/guitarist?
What's New in Version 1.8
Added new layout with a nice background.
Also support for older devices.
Great for Acepella
This is great for if you don't what to have to have an account for accpella and do still want your face to show. It is just like recording a video from accepella adept more control over what happens. I just love it !!!!
Really simple to use and always a blast when you use it the right way! I love this app and always recommend it to all of my friends who own an iphone!
What a great app had it for a long time enjoy every moment with. I think you will like it to give it a try.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mats Eriksson
- © Mats Eriksson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.