### Featured in TED Blog: “25+ apps to make your everyday life easier” ###
Capture a thought, to-do, or scrap of information, FAST!
MeMail does one thing exceptionally well: send quick emails to a pre-set address. Email yourself reminders or notes? Just launch, type, and send — that's it! No fishing around for the right contact. Simply set your address the first time you open the app and you’re good to go.
• Email messages are sent from your own account — they come from *you*, not a third party.
• Full subject-line control: Enable "AutoSubject" to add the first few words of your message to the subject line, or just use a custom prefix like "[MeMail]" so your messages stand out in your Inbox. You can use or both, or neither — or even change the subject manually before the message goes out — it’s up to you!
• Optional Subject Suffix setting
• Optional Cc: address setting
• Supports TextExpander 3.5.4 snippet expansion, including fill-in forms
• Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
• One-Tap Send: Enter the settings for the mail account of your choice if you’d like to bypass the standard message screen and make MeMail even faster.
• MeMail is great for sending emails to yourself, but many find it invaluable for other uses. Set your significant other for quick "ETA" messages, use an Omni Mail Drop address and have your messages appear automatically as tasks in OmniFocus — if you can do it with email, you can do it faster with MeMail.
• fixed issue with Cc
Ratings and Reviews
Love it BUT...
It’s not really one tap to send. Why am I getting a preview? I truly want one tap to send
Hi -- thank you for the nice feedback! If you’re still seeing a preview after enabling “One-Tap Send” it means something is not quite working with your mail server settings. Check the in-app help & FAQs for more info, and feel free to reach out (“send feedback”) from app if you’re still having trouble.
Yes, it's iPad friendly!
A superb app. If I'm in landscape mode on my iPad, this app opens & auto-flips accordingly. The TO addy is changeable, on the fly, if desired. Likewise, you can configure this app for a blank subject, prefix or suffix, easily changing on the spot as desired. What I most appreciate is the TextExpander integration. With the appropriate OmniFocus-targeted snippets, this is miles faster for task entry on the go. (Hey, I am not a fan of the OmniFocus UI, especially when I'm in a hurry.) Kudos to the dev! Many thanks!!!
I bought this app (after trying four others) because I thought someone finally realized that after you type your message you just want to hit send. Not "finish" then send. Not send, then confirm send. Not send, then send again from your email interface (as this app does). Please update app to eliminate this unnecessary step! Super frustrating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.