Meme Generator by MemeCrunch
By Alberto Garcia Hierro
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Easily generate your own memes and share them with your friends!
Yo dawg, we heard you like memes, so we put a meme generator in your iThing so you can meme while you iThing!
Meme Generator is the easiest way to generate memes in your iOS device. Download it now and start creating your own memes and sharing them with your friends. The fun never stops! Furthermore, this app is completely free and doesn't add any watermarks to your memes. And you can't explain that!
- Easy to use and clean interface
- Lots of images to create your memes
- Use your own images to create new memes
- Share your memes with your friends, directly from the application
- Synchronize your memes and custom images between all your devices using iCloud
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Added support for choosing whether to share a link to memecrunch.com or the meme image directly (without uploading it first).
- Added support for quick actions via 3D Touch on the app icon (works only on 3D touch devices like the iPhone 6S or the iPhone 6S+).
- Added support for sharing images on Instagram.
- Fixed bug on iPad which prevented adding custom images.
- Several small graphical fixes.
- Fixed several minor crashes.
Finally fixed and almost 100%
As far as I can tell, as of this current version, almost everything is fixed and working as it should, the one notable exception being that iOS seems utterly incapable of saving animated gifs as animated, instead breaking them into being still shots.
The way around this seems to be saving them to the Meme Generator website, which has them tagged by the website, then actually saving them on anything but an iOS device.
Which, considering the overall heroic and monumental overhaul job that has gone into this app is rather trivial!
I loved at first the pictures were animated, but you can only save it as an image. You can see the animated image with your text, but only sent as a link back to their website. Paying the $2 did not allow me to save it as a GIF and did not remove advertisements on their site when the link was followed or remove the watermark from the animated photo. I think if your going to show animated pictures, you should allow them to be saved that way. The pro version is totally misleading in that nothing I expected to have the ability to do after paying for it happened. I saw no difference.
One Major Flaw
The app is fine except for a major flaw... on my iPhone 5S, when I attempt to create a custom meme and select a photo from my photo library, it only lets me choose photos that appear in "Moments" and not my "All Photos" library. I just tried again a few minutes ago using an image I downloaded (which does not appear in Moments), and I am unable to select the
image. Until this is fixed,
I'll keep using Producer instead.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alberto Garcia Hierro
- © Rainy Cape S.L.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro$1.99