Meme Generator by MemeCrunch
By Alberto Garcia Hierro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily generate your own memes and share them with your friends!
Yo dawg, we heard you like memes, so we put a meme generator in your iThing so you can meme while you iThing!
Meme Generator is the easiest way to generate memes in your iOS device. Download it now and start creating your own memes and sharing them with your friends. The fun never stops! Furthermore, this app is completely free and doesn't add any watermarks to your memes. And you can't explain that!
- Easy to use and clean interface
- Lots of images to create your memes
- Use your own images to create new memes
- Share your memes with your friends, directly from the application
- Synchronize your memes and custom images between all your devices using iCloud
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Added support for choosing whether to share a link to memecrunch.com or the meme image directly (without uploading it first).
- Added support for quick actions via 3D Touch on the app icon (works only on 3D touch devices like the iPhone 6S or the iPhone 6S+).
- Added support for sharing images on Instagram.
- Fixed bug on iPad which prevented adding custom images.
- Several small graphical fixes.
- Fixed several minor crashes.
Finally fixed and almost 100%
As far as I can tell, as of this current version, almost everything is fixed and working as it should, the one notable exception being that iOS seems utterly incapable of saving animated gifs as animated, instead breaking them into being still shots.
The way around this seems to be saving them to the Meme Generator website, which has them tagged by the website, then actually saving them on anything but an iOS device.
Which, considering the overall heroic and monumental overhaul job that has gone into this app is rather trivial!
Do not use if you don't want personal meme's shown to the world
This app doesn't tell you when it is going to post your meme immediately to the front page of their public site. It does. So much for inside jokes. That takes so much fun and trust out of it. Oh and their support is a joke. By the time they can get back to you, there's no use in requesting a meme takedown in the first place. Also, half the memes are broken and the font is way too big! Gifs can't be saved as an actual gif. They save as a still shot pic. Worst meme app I have ever used.
Besides not being able to or not having clear instructions on how to put 2 pics or memes together to form one double sided meme, pretty great so far
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alberto Garcia Hierro
- © Rainy Cape S.L.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro$1.99