With MemoAssist you can quickly define and learn daily routines and get naturally motivated to repeat them. It's a great app for people with autism, adhd, dementia, aspergers or for anyone who simply needs a visual representation of their day.
- Use builtin symbols, your own photos or any image from the internet on each event
- Record and use audio messages to help you remember your routines.
- Create guides that step by step show you how to perform an activity.
- Use the timer to establish the feeling of time passing.
- Get motivated to repeat your routines, and get awarded.
- With iBeacons you can create indoor location reminders.
- MemoAssist can be locked to prevent accidental editing.
- Change the look and design of MemoAssist in many different ways
- With MemoRemote (FREE in App Store) your family or caregivers can create events and follow your progress.
MemoAssist FREE - gives 30 days free Premium usage for anyone who would like to test the full Premium functionality of MemoAssist.
Please visit out homepage at http://memoassist.com for more information or email us at email@example.com.
– The price of the subscription is $4.49 pr. month
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews monthly unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Fixed iBeacon issue
- Magnus Skou Andersen
- 312.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hart Designs
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $4.49
- 30 days Premium $4.99
- Premium $64.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.