Memorang is the the memorization app of choice for over 150K+ serious students in higher education. It's a fun & effective way to rapidly quiz yourself on "flashcards" you create, import, find, or collaborate on - that's all completely free! If you don't have time to create thousands of flashcards yourself, Memorang is unique in that it offers packs of professional flashcard subscriptions called "Power-Ups" to help ace your exams with trusted content. These are authored by experts, updated weekly, and can be purchased through your account.
EXPERT CONTENT POWER-UPS:
- USMLE Step 1
- USMLE Step 2 CK
- Netter's Anatomy
- NBME Internal Medicine Shelf
- PANCE / PANRE
- GRE Vocabulary
- SAT Vocabulary
- CFA Level 1
- And many more!
- Study with flashcards and multiple choice
- Play fun learning games like matching, eliminator, and rapid response
- Track your progress with leaderboards and study stats
- Create, edit, and, combine study sets
- Build and manage study playlists
- Change your avatar
- Customize your daily goal
- Real-time sync with your account across all your devices
- New ways to study
- Collaborate with friends
- Practice questions for many subjects
- Supercharged content searching
FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Terms & Privacy: https://www.memorangapp.com/legal/
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that Power-Up. If you choose to purchase a Power-Up subscription, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Otherwise, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Current Memorang Power-Up subscription prices range from $2.99 USD/month to $99.99 USD/year depending on the subject and subscription duration chosen. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase a Memorang Power-Up subscription, you can simply continue using Memorang for free.
- Added support for practice questions
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love the new update!
I was having a hard time localizing which cards from Pathoma and which from first aid to study. But the new update makes this so easy. It’s easier to find flash cards and make a set, also switch between Pathoma and first aid. Amazing! I had a problem at first too with the question being asked, but it is more clear now. It is helping me tremendously with my Step 1 study! Keep up the excellent work Memorang!
Pro & Cons
Add own PICS to cards for FREE (unlike Quizlet where you have to pay). This alone is why I use it
Cons (from most infuriariting to minor inconveniences):
- RESTARTS randomly (could happen after 5 min or 5 sec) when you minimize app (e.g., to edit my album photos) causing LOSS of all unsaved work. So why not save often? See below
- SLOW. Especially SAVING, which also exits set & takes you to review menu instead of previous edit menu. Also LAGGY re-entering set & scrolling
-Can't edit order (new cards go to bottom) through app. Search/filter feature but no folder organization
-Couldn't tell if set public/private or how to change this until I went to website FAQ. You have to do it on their web page.
Good but buggy
If their is a picture in the card I won’t be able to see what it’s asking because it will be cut off and their isn’t a scroll fxn. It also has been super slow lately. But a good tool. Love how I can insert my excel tables into flash cards on the website.
- Memorang, Inc.
- 66.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018
- In-App Purchases
- USMLE Step 1 Flashcards $14.99
- USMLE Step 2 CK Flashcards $14.99
- NBME Internal Medicine Shelf Flashcards $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.