By Phase 2 Development, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
On April 19, 1995, a great wrong was done in Oklahoma City. However, on this day in April the forces of fear and hate were beaten by love and compassion.
The Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon is a race that is not about running—it is about life and this app is here to help you get around and know where points of interest are before and during the race.
Features of the app include:
* Interactive Map : Find water spots, mile makers, first aid stations, start and finish locations (and more) using the map and your GPS enabled device.
* Race Information : Details each of the races and information about the Race Expo and Pre-Race gatherings.
* Split Time Tracking : Real time Split Time tracking will allow you to see a runners time for each tracked split (mat on the ground) during the race so you can be there to support them and know their times at the splits for their race. (Relay teams may only have one persons name, or the group name as a searchable field. Searching for the full BIB number is the best way to find results)
With more updates planned, this will be a great tool to have on race day or for training prior to the marathon.
What's New in Version 1.2.13
Updating information for 2016 race.
Great things are coming. This is a minor update but the app is being re-written from the ground up to provide a better user experience and more features. Big change is coming soon!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 03, 2015
- Version: 1.2.13
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Phase 2 Development, Inc.
- © 2010 Phase 2 Interactive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.