By Phase 2 Development, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
On April 19, 1995, a great wrong was done in Oklahoma City. However, on this day in April the forces of fear and hate were beaten by love and compassion.
The Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon is a race that is not about running—it is about life and this app is here to help you get around and know where points of interest are before and during the race.
Features of the app include:
* Interactive Map : Find water spots, mile makers, first aid stations, start and finish locations (and more) using the map and your GPS enabled device.
* Race Information : Details each of the races and information about the Race Expo and Pre-Race gatherings.
* BIB Tracking : Real time BIB# tracking will allow you to track a runner during the race so you can be there to support them and know their times at the splits for their race.
With more updates planned, this will be a great tool to have on race day or for training prior to the marathon.
What's New in Version 1.2.12
Updating the routes to show some changes to the 2015 race
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 1.2.12
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Phase 2 Development, Inc.
- © 2010 Phase 2 Interactive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.