Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Memorization Board is the flashcards app developed for iPad.
Set your target date for memorizing your flashcards, as well as the conditions you need to meet to have achieved "successful memorization."
By following the two stages of "memorization" and "revision," this application will help you make reliable progress during learning.
- Today's pick out mode.
- Review mode.
- Stand By Me mode.
- Include hint displays.
- Grading management through "Good" and "Bad" buttons.
- You can set the cards at six star levels. This way you can adjust the difficulty.
- Powerful search function.
- The order of displaying the card can be made random.
- The display of the following card can be automated.
- The question and the answer can be reversed.
- Text size, Font settings.
- Import and Export cards(csv/txt format).
- Support Japanese font.
- Support Dropbox.
If you register a hint, when you don't know the answer right away it might help you to remember it.
You can enter results for each card by designating 0 to 5 stars or check marks, and "Complete" or "Incomplete."
By setting these conditions you can memorize only specific cards.
It is an application which has an effect in Japanese study especially.
Stand By Me mode:
Sometimes studying can seem quite hard.
Just for those times, try saving some pictures, voice messages, or comments of encouragement from your family, friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, (or even your own!).
We are certain that by looking at the "other side" of the application, you will get more courage to persevere!
This is a free version which has limit of 1 deck and 20 cards per deck.
The paid version(Memorization Board(Plus))
- 20 decks and 2000 cards per deck.
- You can also register sounds and images to cards, and not just text.
What's New in Version 1.4.4
- Fix bugs.