Mac App Store

Mac App Store is the simplest way to find and download apps for your Mac.

To download Memory Clean - Monitor and Free Up Memory from the Mac App Store, you need a Mac with OS X 10.6.6 or later. Learn More.

Memory Clean - Monitor and Free Up Memory

By FIPLAB Ltd

Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.

Description

-- FEATURED BY APPLE AS AN INVALUABLE UTILITY --
AWARDED MACWORLD 'MAC GEM' 2013 - The Best Memory Cleaning App

Memory Clean is the ultimate app for optimizing your Mac's memory and is best used after you have finished using a memory (RAM) intensive app or game.

With the slickest interface and user experience, Memory Clean stands head and shoulders above the rest.

Note: Memory Clean works by purging the Mac's inactive memory and is best used when you close an intensive app that you do not plan to use again quickly within a few hours. During the cleaning process, older Macs may slow down until the cleaning is complete.

What's New in Version 6.2

Thanks for all your support over the last several years! We are overwhelmed with the success of Memory Clean, which now has millions of users worldwide.

We are working on a major update for Memory Clean and this is a smaller update that sets the groundwork behind the scenes for what is to come! We hope you are excited because we can't wait to show you what we've been working on! Please do leave us a review and let us know your encouraging thoughts and what more you would like from our app. Let us know how you use Memory Clean as part of your workflow :)

If you upgrade via the Extreme Clean in-app purchase, you will gain access our proprietary advanced cleaning algorithm that will free up even more memory. This took a great deal of time to develop and we hope you can support us by upgrading. Once again, we'd like to thank our loyal customers and fans for their support and encouragement over the years.

Screenshots

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 5

Customer Reviews

Update: One of the most useful apps to improve Mac’s performance

First, I should let you know that I’m getting addicted to FIPLAB apps. They provide great utilities that make your Mac run better. Memory Clean is a handy little app that monitors your computer’s RAM or Memory. (Note, this is not a Disk cleaner, though FIPLAB has that covered too). Memroy Clean does exactly what it says, it frees up RAM in a matter of seconds. It’s very easy to use, with a nice GUI. I tested the app on my MacBook Pro with SSD. I thought I was doing a good job of deleting unused Apps - man was I wrong! I was shocked to find I only had 10% of 8 GB free. With a slight hesitation, I activated the app, and like magic, within seconds went up to 35% free! Next I’ll use it on my iMac, which has reaaly slowed down. Memory Clean is quite amazing.

UPDATE: It works very well, and I upgraded to Extreme Clean. Wow! I started with 2% free out of 8GB RAM. Then ran regular Memeory Clean and 23% free. More amazing is what happened when I ran Extreme Clean - free RAM went up 43%.!!! Under perferences you can set Memory Clean to operate automatically at limits you designate. That makes the app even better than my initial review.

Memory Clean

I use athis program on a daily basis. It is concise, fast, and recovery is a breeze 98% of the time. The other 2% is me being anal retentive in trying to recover more than the System can allow and still operate. Other than that, I really like it. I especially like the fact that I can use it in conjunction with Safari to deep clean cookies and tracking adware. We llive in exciting times, not necessarly good times where most everyone wants to control you. Using this program on my 5G iMac Desktop allows me to continue to operate independently and in the style that Mac users are accustomed to.

One of the FEW apps I’ve downloaded that I still use :)

Very pleased with this app. It runs in the background and only see it when needed. I run a windows virtual machine on my mac (wish I could be rid of it, but such is life), so this little app saves me a lot of grief and time. Even moreso now with all the new updates and patches to the new Mac OS, Memory Clean helps my Mac Book Pro stay light on her feet :) I’m very, very pleased with the purchase and even more pleased with the Extreme Clean feature!

Memory Clean - Monitor and Free Up Memory
View in Mac App Store
  • Free
  • Category: Utilities
  • Updated:
  • Version: 6.2
  • Size: 2.2 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller:

Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor

Customer Ratings

Current Version:
All Versions:

Top In-App Purchases

  1. Extreme Clean$4.99