Memory Cleaner helps your computer go full speed. You'll love the simplicity of optimizing your system with a simple click.
- Featured by Apple in "GET STUFF DONE" and "INVALUABLE UTILITY" -
***** Customer Reviews on the Mac App Store *****
“Easy cleaning memory and it actually works” - by just-jenny
“Works like a charm, cleans nicely” - by heatwebb000
“It’s simple and it works great” - by Jsa001
- Macworld - "The best feature is its ability to quickly optimize your RAM usage."
- Engadget - "Tells you what things are draining your computer's memory."
- Lifehacker - "Does a good job of keeping you informed and looking good."
Memory Cleaner keeps your systems memory (RAM) clean by monitoring and optimizing the memory usage. Helps you to quickly access detailed memory information and diagnosis from your menu bar and CLEAN your memory with a simple click.
- One-click and automatic system memory optimization
- List of apps with significant memory usage
- Memory pressure meter and notifications
- Dynamic and customizable menu bar
- Detailed memory information
We'd like to know how to improve our apps, contact us at Rocky Sand Studio http://www.rockysandstudio.com
[fixed] minor bugs
[changed] app name back to Memory Cleaner
Ratings and Reviews
Most Excellent Memory Cleaning App!
I’ve been using this app for a few years and it hasn’t let me down! I love the clean, simple, easy to understand interface! I love the smart automatic purging function!
This app is useful for anyone who uses lots of memory or multitasks! It helps fix app stuttering, slow processing, and does better than Apple’s memory management system.
Please keep this wonderful app around! :)
Great RAM Monitor for Macbook Air 2015 i7 11.6 Inch
I use my 11 inch Macbook Air to edit videos with Final Cut Pro X and utilize Adobe Photo Shop for website design. With only 8GB of RAM, it’s important for me to monitor to see if I am pushing my computer too far. Cleaner for Memory clears memory so I can utilize my other apps without any lag and provides an overall piece of mind. Great stuff.
I like that you can see the top 8 apps using memory. I have 4GB of memory, am on High Sierra, and use Xcode, as you can see, this is not the best configuration, but this app helps. I like that it is a menu bar app, making it easy to use without having to open another window.
Thank you to Rocky Sand Studios.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.