MemoryWeb brings generations of photos together in one place, creates interactive connections between them, and preserves "back-of-the-photo" details forever.
- Interactive family trees
- Interactive photo maps
- Personal memory capsule with all photos, albums, locations, age scroll and family tree
- People sharing
- Memories albums and feeds created from your photos
OTHER HELPFUL FEATURES
- Facial recognition and people tag carryovers from social media
- Automatic tagging for location, date, album(s)
- Edit our tags and/or add your own
- Direct photo uploads: iOS devices, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox, computers, FamilySearch
- Upload RAW and TIFF photos
- Upload PDF files (from FamilySearch)
- Album sharing and collaboration
- Your photos are stored safely in the cloud, freeing up 99% of the storage they once consumed
- View photos even when offline
PHOTO BACK GUARANTEE
You own your stuff. Period. All your photos and tags (even ones we add for you) are exportable from MemoryWeb. Download MemoryWeb now and kick the tires free for 14 days! Photo-back guarantee.
IN-APP PURCHASE: Monthly / Annually resolution subscription
By activating Monthly / Annually resolution subscription you get 1 Terabyte of storage, for storing all your precious moments, unlimited face recognition to help you organise your photos more quickly.
Monthly and Annually subscriptions are available through in-app purchasing.
You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Your subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
MemoryWeb is perfect for the modern genealogist. It allows you to have one repository (MemoryWeb) that syncs with multiple common image repositories (your phone, your computer, Facebook, Instagram, DropBox, Google Drive, Flickr, etc...). Having all these images in MemoryWeb allows you to have ONE common place where you can tag individuals, locations, captions... etc... ONE... not 3 or 5 or 10... ONE
Coupled with the centralization perk, MemoryWeb allows each person to have some basic “genealogy” centric attributes. You have the ability to indicate the parents of said person and the ability to indicate a maiden name for females. Defining the parents will then indicate the reciprocal relationship when viewing the children and vice versa. It’s a great way to “drill down” and see images for a particular person based on an ancestral relationship.
In addition, MemoryWeb allows you to “share” an individual person with others. It produces a publicly accessible URL. I plan on taking advantage if this functionality in conjunction with RootsMagic via “web tags” for each person in my RootsMagic database. This will allow me to use MemoryWeb as my ONLY image repository (aside from a few “key” photographs that I want to be displayed within the context of RootsMagic). +10 for automating a big part if my genealogical workflow!
EVEN MORE for the modern genealogist!! If you want to have a copy of all your MemoryWeb images... You can download them AND MemoryWeb will embed all of the information you have defined into the exif image metadata for each image!!! This means that all the people, location information, and date tagging you did will be preserved in each file. Giving it full contextual relevance for future generations!!
I am looking forward to all the future genealogy-centric enhancements in MemoryWeb. If you’re a genealogist, you NEED this app.
I'm only scratching the surface as to what this photo app does and am blown away. The sky is the limit in organizing your life's photos. Love this. It's the new digital scrapbook photo album plus being able to easily share albums with friends and family. Can't wait to dig in further this app rocks!!! And the facial recognition is amazing.
So many photos spread everywhere..... now I have an app that keeps all together. I have been constantly going "I know I have a picture of that, but where is it?!" No more issues! I can easily find them. And - get them off my devices, and backed up. Thank you, MemoryWeb!!!
- MemoryWeb, LLC
- 104.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © MemoryWeb, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- MemoryWeb Standard Resolution Subscription $9.99
- Monthly 1 TB subscription $9.99
- Highest-Res Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.