By Thinking Moves
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Attention: The MeMoves app is not a substitute for the MeMoves DVD program, and works best if you are already using the Memoves DVD.
Perform finger puzzles correctly to the beat of the music and watch as the screen comes alive. Based on the award-winning MeMoves DVD, the MeMoves app can provide instant calm and focus anywhere. For ages 3 through 103.
• 9 original, beautiful songs exclusive to this application
• over 30+ separate finger puzzles
• Multiple sensitivity settings
• Calming and centering 3d and 2d graphics
• Appropriate for all ages, as well as those with special needs
- The MeMoves app is an extension of the award winning MeMoves DVD which is being used in schools, homes and therapy centers to calm, focus and align children with autism and related disorders,
- Based on extensive input by teachers, therapists and parents who work with special needs children (ASD, sensory integration, depression, anxiety, etc.)
What's New in Version 1.1
• Improved and Simplified Menu Flow
• Added "Relaxed" mode that let's the user play through at half speed.
• Added an "exit" button, so that the user can go back to the menu while in a set.
MeMoves calms...via beautiful integration of music & graphics
My kids, their friends and I all love the MeMoves app! According to all of them, it is both calming and very fun. As a mom and an educator, I find that MeMoves is particularly helpful for my 1 child with attention issues. It calms her, especially when she's overwhelmed, and it also helps her refocus and become re-energized. It delivers these tremendous benefits within a gorgeously designed package of music and graphics.
This is a great app. I have fun as I use the app to focus my attention. After a few minutes, I feel as relaxed as I feel after a session of mindful meditation. Its a terrific form of brain exercise.
Super quick to learn; the visuals are simple and easy to follow. The music is very soothing. It's fun, but it also has a calming effect. The combination of music and moves is relaxing, and helps you stay focused.