Mendeley (PDF Reader)
By Mendeley Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and knowledge-workers.
Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, read and annotate your PDFs, and collaborate with others in private groups. Sync your library across all your devices including Mendeley Desktop, where you can easily cite your research as you write in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice.
• Read, highlight & annotate PDFs from anywhere
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your web browser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you have connection
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors, Publication or Abstract
• Edit document details (Title, Authors, Publication details, etc…)
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage device storage space
• All features are available on your Tablet or Phone
"What [Mendeley] are up to is boldly innovative. The Mendeley team is attempting nothing less than changing the way scientists conduct and share their research." - Wired
What's New in Version 2.9.4
We found an issue with syncing in version 2.9.3 which this release aims to address.
Where is it? Does it even exist? It shouldn't be that hard to unhighlight. Liner app has pretty easy option but Liner app doesn't have highlighting for pdf on mobile.
If I can't unhighlight with Mendeley on iPhone, then it leaves me with no room for mistakes. That's unreasonable.
How to resolve it? Simple. Make Unhighlighting a breeze w/ no questions asked process.
I need that mobile pdf highlighter that I can the export those highlights into a CLEAN note form.
I hate the password timeout
The app is mostly OK except for logging me out every day. It's an app for reading papers not a banking system.