Mendeley (PDF Reader)
By Elsevier Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and knowledge-workers.
Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, read and annotate your PDFs, and collaborate with others in private groups. Sync your library across all your devices including Mendeley Desktop, where you can easily cite your research as you write in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice.
• Read, highlight & annotate PDFs from anywhere
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your web browser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you have connection
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors, Publication or Abstract
• Edit document details (Title, Authors, Publication details, etc…)
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage device storage space
• All features are available on your Tablet or Phone
"What [Mendeley] are up to is boldly innovative. The Mendeley team is attempting nothing less than changing the way scientists conduct and share their research." - Wired
What's New in Version 2.9.5
· Implemented the possibility of editing profile picture and profile information in settings.
· Various bug fixes.
PLEASE add citation plugin to this app
This app is great for researching and applying articles
Please add the plugin to this app so that we can use it in word or pages app as well!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 12, 2016
- Version: 2.9.5
- Size: 86.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2015 Elsevier B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.