Menopause: The Journal of The North American Menopause Society
By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Menopause: The Journal of The North American Menopause Society publishes important and timely articles in this rapidly expanding area of interest to specialists, general practitioners, nurses, and social workers. It features peer-reviewed, original research papers and review articles related to menopause, hormone therapy, non-hormone and hormone-related aging factors in women, cardiovascular disease in women, osteoporosis, breast cancer and other female cancers, and primary preventive health care for women at menopause and beyond.
Key features of the app include:
• Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
• Convenient “pinch and zoom” text resizing
• Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
• Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View
• Quick scrolling through abstract summaries
• Convenient notification when a new issue is available
• Link to Menopause online to view supplemental data and browse the archives
Menopause is offering free access to full-text articles for a limited time.
What's New in Version 1.2
• Addition of “All Issues” icon to view a full listing of online issues
• Addition of “Search” icon for advanced searching on the journal website
• Supports background downloading – issues continue to download when you exit the app
• Updated library interface
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 25, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2013 by The North American Menopause Society
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Menopause - December 2013$42.99