By Fertility Council
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Knowledge is power. We’re here to help.
Menopause View is an app that has been designed to inform, educate, and ease the transition for women facing, and going through, menopause. Developed in conjunction with Dr. Richard Buyalos, an internationally recognized leader in reproductive endocrinology, obstetrics and gynecology, Menopause View has the following components:
Easy To Use Calendar
The calendar tracks three important actions:
• Symptoms - track over 25 common menopause related symptoms on a daily basis. When you record your symptoms, they are tracked and displayed on a monthly chart easily viewed in the app. You can also email this chart directly from the app.
• Medications - schedule commonly prescribed medications and supplements with notifications. With these simple reminders you remove the added stress of remembering when to take your medications.
• Journal - keep a daily journal, including photos, of your journey. At any time, your entries can be shared via email directly from the app. This information is helpful to share with physicians, nutritionists, personal trainers or simply to use as a tool to stay organized.
The following tools are available in the app:
• Period View Lite - use a lite version of our popular menstruation app. Track your period on a separate calendar and receive statistics on average length and expected start date. As menstruation tapers off this tool records valuable information for yourself and your care provider.
• Weight Tracker – start with a baseline weight and enter your weight as often as you would like to help monitor any changes.
• Blood Pressure Tracker – this tool will help you get an overall picture of your heart health and better assist you in recognizing health problems.
The app puts valuable information in your hands:
• Glossary - access to over 175 definitions for common terms associated with menopause. All terms and definitions have been reviewed by Dr. Buyalos.
• Blogs - Read blogs by women like you who have insight on topics about menopause. From health tips and the latest research to candid accounts of parenting teenagers while experiencing menopause the bloggers are relatable and interesting.
You have access to Wibloo, a unique shopping experience featuring specialty products that offer relief for women going through menopause. These hand crafted and often one of a kind items are made by women, for women.
To view an overview video for the app, please visit http://www.menopauseview.com/app-video
Menopause View, which is part of the Women's View network of apps designed specifically for women, gives you the option to register free. Once you register in any Women's View app or web site, your username and password will work on any of them. In addition, once you are logged in, key data points are shared across all apps so you only need to enter them once. For more information download the app or visit womensview.com.
Menopause View will never prompt you for a review. We value your time too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thanks in advance!
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome. Please visit us online at menopauseview.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not particularly useful. Deleted.
Two stars earned for an attractive interface and the effort.
It was very frustrating to be limited to "7 days," "10 days," "14 days," et cetera, when entering medication durations. It's fine if you are prescribed a medication for those lengths of time, but not useful if you are on a different schedule.
Love this app
The info and tools are outstanding. I love being able to check the info on their website via the app too. Terrific app and website! Christine D
Finally an app for menopause!
Gonna share this with my friends.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Apr 18, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 67.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fertility Council, LLC
- © Fertility Council, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.