By American Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Men’s Fitness is the ultimate performance magazine with training, nutrition, and relationship advice to help you realize your full potential.
In SEPTEMBER 2015: The Style Issue
• COVER PROFILE: Henry Cavill
• Find out what binging on fat for five days does to your health
• The new tailgate grub: Healthy and hearty car-party food
• Get ripped up with the trendiest ass-kicking fitness classes
• Learn how world-class cyclist Mark Cavendish fuels up
• Master your style like Edgar Ramirez and Diego Boneta
• Land your dream job by cleaning up your online presence
• Pump up your wallet: HOW and WHY you need to open a brokerage account
• Travel savvy: Book a hotel room for the fraction of what your friends pay
• Score an epic shot with one of these action cams you need to get your hands on
• Fall in love with the Carl’s Jr. Girl: Charlotte McKinney
• The 18 Absolute-Best Exercises for Men
• 5 Quick and Easy Meals for a Flat Belly
• 3 Supplements to Boost Your Brain Function
PLUS! DIGITAL EXCLUSIVES…
• Behind the scenes Q&A’s with Trail Byers from Empire and Diego Boneta from Scream Queens.
• Total-Body Workouts and more!
Single issues: $2.99
Annual subscription: $19.99 (10 issues)
Monthly subscription: $1.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 5.0.19
Bug Fixes for iPhone 6 and 6+, general improvements
iPad app buggy
Clicking the share icon brings up an error message saying "unable
to share" sorry this article is not available for sharing. Like most readers of your magazine i want to save the best tips to email or evernote or pocket where i can reference them on my iphone during a workout. Also, the add toncalendar functionality in the workouts section does not work. Link to contact support bounces back in email.
Y ADS FOR A PAID SUBSCRIPTION
This should be illegal.
I paid for subscription to a magazine that I could read it. Not have pop up ads the entire time! You can't get through one article without a pop-up ad it's absolutely ridiculous. What's the purpose of paying for such articles when I can just wait a month or less and find it online anyway and the old papa bad just the same. Or, go to my computer and use a pop-up ad blocker.
I am utterly ashamed for whoever allowed this collaboration up on the beds and a magazine. I will never download or pay for another magazine subscription after this terrible experience. It makes it virtually unreadable and therefore I have lost my money.
Shame on you!!!
I am a new subscriber and was reading the March issue. I get a pop up that says the April issue is available, so I hit the download button. The April issue opens and now can no longer get back to the March issue that I just started reading. I like the magazine but that is no way to treat your subscribers.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 10, 2014
- Version: 5.0.19
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Media Inc
- © 2015 Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Men's Fitness Subscription$1.99
- Men's Fitness Subscription$9.99
- Men's Fitness July/August 2014$2.99
- Men's Fitness, September 2015$4.99
- Men's Fitness December 2014$2.99
- Men's Fitness$2.99
- Men's Fitness July/August 2013$4.99
- Men's Fitness September 2014$2.99
- Men's Fitness July/August 2012$4.99
- Men's Fitness September 2014$2.99