Men’s Health Magazine
By Rodale Inc. Digital
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TRY MEN'S HEALTH FREE FOR 30 DAYS.
Men's Health isn’t just a magazine—it’s a solution. We give you the tools to look better, live healthier, and be more successful in all aspects of life. Find out why Men’s Health is the world’s largest men’s magazine!
Print subscribers can access digital issues for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Sign In Button, and following the instructions to create an account. All subscribers (print and digital) also get FREE access to the enhanced iPhone edition. Optimized for the iPhone and for Retina display on the iPad.
New digital subscribers will be billed 30 days after purchasing. If you do not wish to be billed and continue your subscription, simply turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period.
Men's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $23.99 for Men's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
Men's Health Magazine Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 23.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What's New in Version 9.8
This update really tightens up the experience to ensure smooth sailing, always. Notable mentions are the new Lightbox tech, to tap and zoom on photos, and Resume Sync, to pick up where you left off in an article or video from a different device!
I’ve been a MH subscriber almost continuously for the past 20+ years, and I’ve used the app to read e-versions of the magazines for the past several years. The current app is a mess. I can’t access my downloaded issues when I’m in Airplane Mode, which is exactly the time when I want to see the issues I’ve already downloaded. The default view should be PDF, so it’s like reading the actual magazine. I couldn’t log into my subscription for several days, and I got wildly different responses from Customer Service about how to remedy that problem. If MH doesn’t intend to support e-reading, then do away with the app and stop wasting our time.
Trying to read the content and all I’m seeing is the ads. The PDF seems to be working fine. What happen to the video content and interacting of the app it just seems to be just boring. I have been a subscription member for years and years. Please send out a update to fix this issue.
Don’t do it
I am a fan of men’s Health but I downloaded this app and every year I have to cancel a subscription that I did sign up for. I am a big fan of the paper copies. Call me old fashioned. If you want to continuously have to call and cancel orders year after year be my guess and download this app.
- Category: Magazines & Newspapers
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 9.8
- Size: 82.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Rodale Inc. Digital
- © Rodale, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Men's Health Subscription$23.99
- Magazine-Jan/Feb 2013$4.99
- Magazine-Jul/Aug 2012$4.99
- Magazine-Jan/Feb 2012$4.99
- Magazine-May 2012$4.99
- Magazine-June 2012$4.99
- Magazine-March 2013$4.99
- Magazine-September 2012$4.99
- Magazine-December 2011$4.99
- Magazine-November 2011$4.99