Men’s Health Magazine
By Rodale Inc. Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRY MEN'S HEALTH FREE FOR 30 DAYS.
Men's Health isn’t just a magazine—it’s a solution. We give you the tools to look better, live healthier, and be more successful in all aspects of life. Find out why Men’s Health is the world’s largest men’s magazine!
Print subscribers can access digital issues for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Sign In Button, and following the instructions to create an account. All subscribers (print and digital) also get FREE access to the enhanced iPhone edition. Optimized for the iPhone and for Retina display on the iPad.
New digital subscribers will be billed 30 days after purchasing. If you do not wish to be billed and continue your subscription, simply turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period.
Men's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $23.99 for Men's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
Men's Health Magazine Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 23.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 9.5
- Reopening an article now takes you back to where you've left off.
- Progress bar in article, as well as in the feed.
- New search feature, making headlines and body text searchable.
Use to be good
I use to love reading this magazine on my iPad before this new app update. It's suppose to get better not worse smh. If there is no new update to make it better, this is the last time I buy the annual subscription.
This app continues to get worse. There's supposed to be a star to let you download an issue for offline reading except now it's gone and you have to save every article individually. It also looks terrible unless you hit the PDF view.
What's a guy got to do to be able to get a good emag reading experience!? Don't you all need to sell subscriptions? The latest magazine is not even available and the "new update" is just horrible. Don't know why men's health and GQ are dropping the ball so bad. PLEASE FIX!!
- Category: Magazines & Newspapers
- Updated: Apr 17, 2017
- Version: 9.5
- Size: 80.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Rodale Inc. Digital
- © Rodale, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Men's Health Subscription$23.99
- Magazine-Jan/Feb 2013$4.99
- Magazine-Jan/Feb 2012$4.99
- Magazine-Jul/Aug 2012$4.99
- Magazine-May 2012$4.99
- Magazine-June 2012$4.99
- Magazine-March 2013$4.99
- Magazine-September 2012$4.99
- Magazine-November 2011$4.99
- Magazine-December 2011$4.99