Men’s Health Magazine
By Rodale Inc. Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRY MEN'S HEALTH FREE FOR 30 DAYS.
Men's Health isn’t just a magazine—it’s a solution. We give you the tools to look better, live healthier, and be more successful in all aspects of life. Find out why Men’s Health is the world’s largest men’s magazine!
Print subscribers can access digital issues for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Sign In Button, and following the instructions to create an account. All subscribers (print and digital) also get FREE access to the enhanced iPhone edition. Optimized for the iPhone and for Retina display on the iPad.
New digital subscribers will be billed 30 days after purchasing. If you do not wish to be billed and continue your subscription, simply turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period.
September 2016 Issue
• DROP 10 POUNDS OF FAT Cut your gut—and still eat carbs—with these science-tested tips.
• MASTER ONLINE DATING Follow our playbook, find your match.
• BIGGER ARMS IN 3 MOVES Work these into your workout and you’re going to need new shirts.
• THE 2016 FALL GUIDE TO STYLE The shoes, suits, and jackets you need this season. Plus, plenty of new shirts to accommodate your bigger arms.
• THE SCARY NEW THREAT FOR ACTIVE MEN Lyme disease cases are reaching record numbers. Before you go outside, protect yourself.
• MARK WAHLBERG’S SUCCESS SECRETS How the actor, producer, and entrepreneur went from the streets of Dorchester, MA to a global icon.
• A MAN, A PAN, A PLAN Make delicious, nutritious meals in 15 minutes with kitchen gear you already own.
Men's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $23.99 for Men's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
What's New in Version 2.5.5
Minor bug fixes. Enabled Pinch & Zoom.
I really love that I am able to open the magazine when I'm traveling. It came in handy when I was deployed! I was able to read the articles easily on my phone or iPad. Never had any issues and really easy to navigate through the pages.
I got used to my Nook for reading mags and books, loved the curl turning feature they had, it made it look so realistic, haven't been able to do that on here.
Other than that, it's pretty handy to have the mags on me when traveling and getting stuck in an airport.
Can't read what I bought!
I bought my first and last issue with this app. Reading an article and cannot scroll down to read the rest of it. I only have the option to go left or right which moves me to the previous or next item.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 2.5.5
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rodale Inc. Digital
- © Rodale, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Men's Health Subscription$23.99
- Jan / Feb 2013$4.99
- Jan/Feb 2012$4.99
- July / Aug 2012$4.99
- May 2012$4.99
- June 2012$4.99
- March 2013$4.99
- Sept 2012$4.99
- Men's Health November 2011$4.99
- December 2011$4.99