Men’s Health Magazine
By Rodale Inc. Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRY MEN'S HEALTH FREE FOR 30 DAYS.
Men's Health isn’t just a magazine—it’s a solution. We give you the tools to look better, live healthier, and be more successful in all aspects of life. Find out why Men’s Health is the world’s largest men’s magazine!
Print subscribers can access digital issues for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Sign In Button, and following the instructions to create an account. All subscribers (print and digital) also get FREE access to the enhanced iPhone edition. Optimized for the iPhone and for Retina display on the iPad.
New digital subscribers will be billed 30 days after purchasing. If you do not wish to be billed and continue your subscription, simply turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period.
IN THE MARCH ISSUE:
• BICEPS SO BIG, IT ISN’T FUNNY. Follow comedian Kevin Hart’s three-step plan to build shirt-busting arms, and read his gut-busting profile. BONUS: Behind-the-scenes footage at our hilarious cover shoot.
• 8 STEPS TO SLIM. A Men’s Health editor lost 30 pounds in 6 months! Now it’s your turn.
• LUXURY TRAVEL FOR CHEAPSKATES. Want to fly practically for free? Or pay fleabag rates for a hotel suite? Read the manual on how to game the system, and get the upgrade you deserve.
• WELCOME TO HER PLEASURE ZONES. Spelunk these four new routes to orgasmland.
• COOK ONCE, EAT FOR A WEEK. Save time, cash—and a few inches from your waist—with these simple, delicious, big-batch recipes.
• THE SPRING 2015 GUIDE TO STYLE. 16 essentials guaranteed to make you the best dressed man in the room.
Men's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $23.99 for Men's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
What's New in Version 2.5.4
- Bug fixes
Does not recognize me as a subscriber
App no longer recognizes me as a print subscriber and does not allow me to access my digital issues. I have tried logging out and re-logging in, and nothing. Deleted and re-installed the app, and nothing. Please fix ASAP!!! I also have the same issue on my iPhone.
UPDATE: Changed to 5 stars. App is working again as of yesterday. Thanks for listening to feedback!
App so bad I'm unable to subscribe.
Read the numerous poor reviews but I liked my subscription from several years ago so much I wanted to subscribe again but after touching the subscribe button, I get a never-ending spinning wheel; doesn't advance to a confirmation page or the iTunes password entry. Want to buy just the current issue? Well good luck with that too. Too bad, great magazine, but a non-functional app. Why allow the magazine to remain in the store if it's unavailable?
Works like it's supposed to
I know others have had a lot of trouble with this app but it works for me. My issues remain on my devices and the controls all work.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 04, 2014
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rodale Inc. Digital
- © Rodale, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Men's Health Subscription$23.99
- Jan / Feb 2013$4.99
- Jan/Feb 2012$4.99
- July / Aug 2012$4.99
- May 2012$4.99
- June 2012$4.99
- March 2013$4.99
- Sept 2012$4.99
- December 2011$4.99
- Men's Health November 2011$4.99