Men’s Journal, your guide to adventure and the pursuit of life’s greatest experiences, is available on the iPad and now optimized the iPhone. Plus, download the app today and enjoy a 1-Month Free Trial subscription. Each issue is packed with in-depth, award-winning stories on travel, gear, entertainment, automotive, design, style, food, health, and profiles on the men who personify action and accomplishment. Men’s Journal provides the essential guide for navigating the world and performing at an optimal level.
Sign up for a monthly or 1-Year subscription and enjoy your Free Trial starting right now. You decide which option is right for you:
• Buy a single issue of Men’s Journal for $5.99
• 1-Month subscription for $2.99, plus first month free (automatically renewed until canceled)
• 1-Year subscription for $19.99, plus first month free (automatically renewed until canceled)
All subscriptions start after the 1-Month Free Trial period. Payment for your purchase will be charged to your iTunes account after your Free Trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off in your Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For subscribers in auto-renew, your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers and another month for monthly subscribers). No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Free trials are only available upon initial subscription.
minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Men's Journal app
Just terrible. How difficult can it be to write a program for an app that actually works. I have a similar issue with another magazine app, "Autocar U.K.", getting locked out of my subscription and having to reinstall every three issues or so. However, the WSJ, New York Times and Daily Telegraph apps never skip a beat, so it is possible to get this right.
I have cancelled auto renew on both these magazines. A full refund would be nice but I'm not wasting any more time dealing with these people.
I have now purchased more expensive subscriptions with Zinio, leaving the balance of my subscriptions here dead in place, unreadable.
There is always something in MJ that is interesting and helpful. I am 69 and the stories and exercises keep me motivated. Thanks.
I cannot believe in 2018 people would rate this app high for mobile digital journalism. It’s not worth downloading for free and certainly isn’t worth paying for
- American Media Inc
- 18.8 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © American Media, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Men's Journal Subscription $2.99
- Men's Journal Subscription $19.99
- Men's Journal Magazine Issue 264 March 2016 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.