Menstrual Calendar & Tracker is based on real scientific researches. It helps you determine your fertile days of the month, so you can either achieve or avoid pregnancy. The calendar uses the date of your last period and shows the next period date, the best days to conceive a girl or a boy, your ovulation day and when you should avoid pregnancy. The application every woman must have!
- The great period tracker on the AppStore that you can trust.
- The only application with correct gender prediction algorithm.
* SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH *
The application uses real scientific research of Rodrigo Guerrero, 1974 to predict gender of a baby. It’s based on real statistics of thousands and thousands women. As opposed to it the widely-spread Landrum Shettles method is based only on theory and totally incorrect.
* FREE OR PAID *
For minimal price you will get the following benefits on the full version:
- The exact probability of getting pregnant on the current or selected day.
- The exact probability to conceive a girl or a boy at the current or selected day.
- Chance of getting pregnant during all the current period.
- Chance to conceive a girl or a boy during all the current period.
* HOW TO USE *
To generate your ovulation calendar you should provide the following details:
- Date of the last period (on the calendar on the main tab).
- Average length of the periods (on Settings tab).
- Length of the Luteal Phase (on Settings tab or use default value).
The application works best for women with regular menstrual cycles, the average cycle length is also a valid way to predict when the ovulation should happen.
Fixed the issue with in-app purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool for the forgetful
Full time working mom of two toddlers, never has time to remember cycle dates. This app helps me to perfectly track everything. Helped us when we were trying for baby number two. Got pregnant in about two months. Helped us avoid pregnancy while she was an infant, and is now helping us to work on baby number three. Great app, highly recommend!
We are in our mid/late 30s and ttc our 1st (and only) baby. I also have 3 other apps. I compare with this one at the end of my cycle. It does seem to always be 1 day off no matter what. I am hoping reviewers will add which method they used on this app. There are TWO options: Shettles and the opposite theory Guerrero. Shettles is more popular but this app states the other is more tried and true. Any successful girl sway input on the setting they used would be helpful to many!
This app is accurate, I didn't expect it to work
I started using this app late August 2013, my husband and I have a boy and we wanted a girl so we went by this app, I made sure all of my information was correct, and in October 2013 we tried, I'm pregnant with our baby girl, she's due July 4th 2014! This app is amazing! So we have our boy and girl :)
- Dmitry Kovba
- 65.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2018 Dmitry Kovba
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.