We spent many years creating the best period and ovulation tracker (also available for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Watch). We implemented all features requested by our users and put a lot of heart into the app.
• Smart calculation: if you enter period dates that are different from predicted days, the app recalculates its predictions.
• iCloud support (synchronizes data between all your devices).
• Today widget (extension).
• Keeps history of your menstrual cycles.
• Symptoms (e.g. migraine or abdominal pain).
• Symptom names may be changed.
• Calendar colors may be changed.
• Body temperature (in Fahrenheit and Celsius degrees) and weight (kilograms, pounds) tracking.
• Basal body temperature and weight charts.
• Text notes (e.g. about period, taken medications, mood, friends) may be attached to each day.
• Automatically predicts menstruation periods.
• Automatically predicts probable ovulation days.
• The user interface is easy to use and looks good.
• Full screen mode.
• Password protection (if you forgot your password, please enter: passwordrecovery111).
What the users say:
• "I love this app. It's simple, super easy to use. It's exactly what I was looking for."
• "I recommend it to every woman who needs to or wants to keep track of everything… It is very accurate on all that it offers…"
• "Love the femininity of the app so much that this is the first review i've ever done."
• "Wonderful. Super easy to use and read."
• "Have recommended to many friends."
• "It does what it's mean to do and it does it flawlessly."
• "Simple, discreet, pretty and helpful."
• Weight tracking.
• New button icons.
• Touch Bar support.
• Touch ID support (log in using your fingerprint).
• Improved forum.
• New color choices (white background option).
Ratings and Reviews
Okay, but I do not recommend
Overall, I am disappointed in this app. First of all, it really does not interpret the info you enter well. Yes, you can type in for yourself what symptoms it has, but I think it just guesses ovulation based on your cycle length, not your temperature or other symptoms. Therefore, this app seems designed for someone who cannot remember when they last got their period, rather than people who really want to understand when they ovulate. Also, since purchasing this app, I have learned that there are websites that will track your cycle for you for free, although those seem primarily targeted at people trying to get pregnant. Also, I just upgraded to the new version and I don't like the new look. I wish I could get the old look back. :-(
This is the perfect app for me.
As someone who is busy constantly doing computer work & working in radio/TV production, my laptop never leaves my side. So it only makes sense for me to need/want/use something that is available on my laptop. I’ve never been that great at keeping tack of my periods on the good old traditional calendar, plus I don’t always have one handy - even a wallet planner. I love it, it is a huge help and a great way for me to record past periods for a doctors visit if necessary! Keep up the great work, it’s already just what I need - but I’m sure it can only get better :)
It’s not bad, but I’m disappointed at the features for $5.99. It seems to recalculate its estimates for period from cycle to cycle, which is nice, but doesn’t do the same with ovulation. As others have noted, it seems to estimate ovulation from the calendar without incorporating information from CM or temperatures.
Also, the display window is by the calendar month (e.g. March 1st through 31st), but it doesn’t allow you to adjust this. I ovulate at the end of the month, so I have to toggle between months to visualize my temperature spike.
In short, I wish I didn’t pay for this, but I’ll keep using it anyway.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.