Mental Case — Flashcards for the Serious Student
By The Mental Faculty
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mental Case has been superseded by the new app, Studies. Studies is recommended over Mental Case for new customers.
Mental Case is kept available for support of existing customers.
With Mental Case, you can make your own multimedia flashcards, sync them using iCloud or Dropbox to Mental Case on iOS, and schedule your study to target an exam.
We love to hear feedback for future versions, and answer any questions you may have. Please email us at email@example.com, or visit our support web site mentalfaculty.tenderapp.com
What's New in Version 1.7.4
Fixed crashes when adding photos or using the microphone.
I used this religiously throughout high school and I'm using it once again in university. Once you get used to the not so intuitive UI, you'll begin to appreciate how powerful a tool it is.
Some things I've found useful:
- you can easily import decks from Quizlet using the app's built in search function.
- the slide show mode reintroduces cards that are marked as missed, so you'll get to try memorizing it again
- other stuff, I'm lazy but Mental Case is great.
Unhelpful and stupid app!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 09, 2016
- Version: 1.7.4
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Mental Faculty
- © 2015 The Mental Faculty B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.