Mention, real time media monitoring for your brand
By mention solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mention is used by more than 200,000 professionals to manage their online presence: create alerts on your company name, your brand, your competitor, be updated in real-time about the most relevant mentions over the web and react, get statistics, collaborate with your teams around them.
- Media and social media monitoring: Monitor in real-time millions of different sources not to miss anything mentioning your keywords
- Anti-noise management: Turn on our smart anti-noise technology, sentiment analysis and priority inbox not to waste time with the noise.
- Smart actions: Connect your social accounts and react to any mention the smart way. Retweet a tweet that mentions you, share on facebook any positive article about your company
- Team working: Share your alerts, assign tasks to the most relevant person in your team and manage the activity of everyone.
- Customized stats: Analyze your online presence and the impact of your actions to finally make your communication data-driven.
Choose the plan that fits your need, get a one-month free trial and start changing the way you manage your online presence.
What's New in Version 3.23
Did you know? People are like onions : they are made of layers. Yet, our app behaves just like an onion! We just transitioned our first layer, the on boarding and signup flow, to our brand new design guidelines. Wow \o/.
But it’s not over milady : stay tuned for a brand new version of the app with a deep design review to be published right here, in the coming weeks.
I'm an independent musician with a newly released album mention allows me to get in touch with people who our playing our songs as well as folks we didn't know who are talking about us and interested in the band
Errors galore. Help/Contact doesn't work
So: Errors galore. Help/Contact doesn't work.
Also a review nag that despite selecting don't ask me again, nags for a review after every update.
Be careful what you ask for.