Mention, real time media monitoring for your brand
By MENTION SOLUTIONS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mention is used by more than 500,000 professionals to manage their online presence: create alerts on your company name, your brand, your competitor, be updated in real-time about the most relevant mentions over the web and react, get statistics, collaborate with your teams around them.
- Media and social media monitoring: Monitor in real-time millions of different sources not to miss anything mentioning your keywords
- Anti-noise management: Turn on our smart anti-noise technology, sentiment analysis and priority inbox not to waste time with the noise.
- Smart actions: Connect your social accounts and react to any mention the smart way. Retweet a tweet that mentions you, share on facebook any positive article about your company
- Team working: Share your alerts, assign tasks to the most relevant person in your team and manage the activity of everyone.
- Customized stats: Analyze your online presence and the impact of your actions to finally make your communication data-driven.
Choose the plan that fits your need, get a one-month free trial and start changing the way you manage your online presence.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
Here’s a new version of the app with an old favorite feature making a comeback: notifications!
With our new version, you can get notifications on your favorite device and manage how often you receive them.
Bonus: you can also edit alerts or adjust any other settings, and as always, there are lots of bug fixes and other improvements.
Great app. Has some bugs
I love it so far. The inbox option caused a crash recently. Also the unread notification doesn't always go away even though all are marked as read. Had to quit the app before they went away.
Great service, horrible app
This app is so buggy, it's unusable. Triggers notifications but the mention list is empty. Trying to change settings gives a white screen. Unfortunately, you cannot log in to the Mention site from Safari on iPad, either. So, I'm stuck using the website on Windows. Weird that such a good software service can't seem to get it together
Spend your phone space elsewhere
I cannot get past the set up. After Language, I can't click Next. I've tried multiple times. I think I'll try Google Alerts instead. The last update was in February, it seems. With all these unsatisfied people, you would think they'd fix the glitches.