The app is designed to assess your knowledge and concepts learned and begin to prepare standardized testing with Mosby's NCLEX-RN®,NCLEX-PN®,ANCC FNP, AACN CCRN certification exam style questions. Multiple choice and alternate item questions are written at the app level to help develop and assess your critical thinking skills. Every question includes correct answers and detailed rationale to enforce understanding of key concepts.
• Detailed rationales for each answer to enforce understanding of key concepts.
• Covers everything you need to study to pass NCLEX-RN®,NCLEX-PN®,FNP,CCRN exams.
• Practice exams feature the same format and content that emphasizes the real exam.
• The total number of questions in each test reflects the maximum number of questions that a student can take on the real exam.
• Realistic test taking experience.
• Study progress can be tracked and resumed on any iOS devices as you progress on preparation.
• Bookmark feature enables you to mark your favorite questions.
• Suports questions with high resolution images. Images can be zoomed in/out.
• Access Anywhere, No need of internet.
* Discount price option
Ratings and Reviews
Used this app to purchases pass ccrn question bank. Worked well but didn’t always save all my flagged questions or progress.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your five star review. We appreciate your feedback on the flagged questions. You can review the flagged questions before submitting an exam, but cannot be reviewed after submitting the exam. We have bookmark feature in chapters where you can bookmark questions and review them later. For any further questions please contact us at email@example.com. Thanks!
I am studying for my ccrn and finding time to study is hard but at work I find myself with enough time to do a few practice questions. So I went looking for a study app. I saw this one and it looked promising; one time payment, nothing too expensive, etc. so I downloaded it and promptly purchase the ccrn book.
I logged in through Facebook. When I went to open the book, the app said I had not purchased the ccrn book. It prompted me to buy it again, so when I clicked on purchase a second time a message popped up saying “you have already purchased this item. Would you like to restore it for free?” When I would click on restore the app would crash.
When I contacted the developers about the issue they directed me to a page that basically said to take it up with apple customer service. So that’s what I did. I was given a refund by apple and they asked me to leave a detailed review of my experience.
Don’t try to save a buck. Go with an established prep program.
Developer Response ,
Our sincere apologize for the issue. Our customer support team tried their best to help you to get it worked through other login options (email/Google) but you preferred to get refund. Because of Facebook's recent privacy changes, the email id may not be shared to other apps based on your FB privacy settings. Our app uses email id as primary for setting up user profile which give benefits like progress synchronization to use our app on multiple devices. We are very unfortunate to see you leave our app. If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please let us know. We are glad to help you! Thanks.
App won’t open!
90% of the time, this app won’t open. Paid $29.99 for exam questions that I can’t access.
Developer Response ,
Our apology for the inconvenience. I hope our technical team interacted with you and helped in resolving the issue.
- Gentoo Labs LLC
- 43.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Gentoo Labs LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pass CCRN Exam Prep - Elsevier $24.99
- HESI NCLEX RN Standard Version $24.99
- HESI NCLEX-PN Standard $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.