Menu Radius is an alternative to Dock that provides a quick access to all the necessary apps, files and folders. Designed as a circular menu it allows to add items or create groups to keep your favorite programs and files at hand.
QUICK ACCESS TO APPS, FILES AND FOLDERS
- Add items via Drag'n'drop option
- Organize them in groups
- Access from the menu bar or via shortcut key
- Choose a skin: black, white or synchronization with a Dock color
- Select a color for the central circle
- Set the keyboard shortcut
- Adjust the speed of planet mode: the outer ring can stay fixed or rotate
Your apps and files are organized in a pleasant circular view with Menu Radius. Work with Mac became more fast and efficient!
Thank you for using the app! We fixed bugs and made some improvements to enhance your experience with the application.
Ratings and Reviews
Just OK, but could be great with only a little more effort.
I’ve waited a year for them to develop this more but still a few small things make this almost useless when it could be the best thing ever:
* you still can’t edit the positions/orders of the icons you pull into it… in edit mode, we should be able to move them around.
* there’s still no way of setting a name or one icon or image to show for a group (in the center of the outer ring circles) which means you can’t tell one group appart from another until you click into each because the icons are so small.)
* there’s still no hot key for triggering the menu… the only option is that it stays present on top unless you hit the icon in the top tool bar…. at the very least hiting “Esc” should get rid of it but better would be if you could assign a hot key to to open and close it and better then that would be the option to have it close automatically after you select something.
Doesn’t work as advertised
It creates an icon in your menu bar that will respond to clicks. If the center of the icon fills in, you can see the menuradius-circledock, but if you can’t, it’s gone. …and that is the extent of the program. Ctrl + Click or Right Click doesn’t exist. There isn’t even a way to exit the program, so you must Force Quit the application. Developers don’t respond, and I’m out ten bucks.
Requires Home Access
The first thing this application did was ask for access to my Home Folder. NOPE! I never trust these types of apps and have always been advised not to. I am definitely glad I read the previous reviews. Obvious scamware.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.