A simple and easy to use stopwatch right in your menu bar.
* Track hours, minutes and seconds
* Pause, and later continue
* hotkeys supported
* retina ready
* hide time when not in use -> no wasted space
* lap times
"This works quite well. Really simple, sits on the top toolbar. Who could ask for more? Just get it, run it, and forget about it (until you need it)!" - a happy user
- bugfixes for Mac OS X < 10.10
- smaller UI changes
Ratings and Reviews
Needed something simple!
This works quite well. Really simple, sits on the top toolbar. Who could ask for more? Just get it, run it, and forget about it (until you need it)!
Awesome Stopwatch though I would like to see three features added:
-After the mac is shut off, on reboot it would be nice for it to remember where it left off
-The abilitiy to enter a starting time. Instead of it starting at 0 it would be nice to set it to 5hrs or the like
-Multiple stop watches. It would be nice to be able to store a few different stop watches to track different projects being worked on.
totally un-intrusive stopwatch
This is almost exactly what I would write for myself! I would have just two suggestions:
- color-coding for the current state (green for running, orange for paused, black for stopped -- something like that)
- letting me assign the same shortcut for play and either pause or stop, so that I get toggle behavior
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.