Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Please visit http://the-crying-eye.com/MenuMail
MenuMail is a small Tool sitting in the Menubar of Mac OS X (a so called Menulet). It will take the account-information of up to 4 different POP3-Accounts, and display the amount of mails waiting in every single of them. No mail will be harmed or deleted.
- Currently support only for port 110.
- Enter details of up to 4 different POP3-Accounts. No IMAP possible.
- Set the refresh-rate in minutes
- Check, if status-sounds should be played
- Open Mail.App via the menu
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- bugfixes and optimizations
- give colors to every account, showing new mails and amount of mails separately
- optionally blink when new mail arrived
- you can show amount of new or amount of mails in account
- set sound volume
Is this a joke?
I downloaded the app and it wouldn't even show up on my computer. Rather than an icon, I saw a small outline of a square made up of dashes. I checked the menu bar and saw it said 'Please Configure', so I clicked it and tried to setup a mail account. The thing locked up into the rolling beachball and then turned into two green exclamation points. Nice. Totally wasted $1.99. Grrrrrrr
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 11, 2012
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: quadWorks
- © (c) 2012 quadWorks. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later