By Alice Dev Team
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Keep your focus and save your wrist by bringing your app’s menus with you!
--- Top Productivity Paid #5 Worldwide ---
---Now Ready for Yosemite!---
Whether you have large monitor or multiple monitors, having to lookup and reach over to get to an app’s menu is pain. You lose your place and the repeated motion is hard on your wrist.
MenuMate puts your app’s menus were you need them - at your cursor. Just click your mouse or hit a hot key - no weird shortcuts to remember, no taking your eyes off your work! Not only does MenuMate speed things up, but it takes the pain out of working by preventing repetitive strain on your wrist.
FAST - side-by-side tests have shown that MenuMate is 50% to 70% faster than the nearest competitor.
- Mouse button or Hot Key activated – you choose
- Fast menu popup
- Displays shortcuts if you want to use them
- Supports virtually any application
What's New in Version 1.3
- unable to save hotkey
- MenuMate doesn't work with Chrome
Use this constantly
I constantly use this app as a shortcut to viewing application shortcuts by group. Anybody who is keyboard focused will like this app as it does exactly as you would want - access menu items quickly.
I have used similar apps that got the job done, but found this one after they stopped working after macOS updates.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 29, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Seller: Yevgeniy Muravyev
- © ZipZapMac
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor