MenuTab for Google Maps
By Bastian Roessler
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
>>> TOP 10 Paid Travel App in more than 30 countries world wide <<<
MenuTab for Google Maps finally brings the well known Google Maps into your Mac's Menu Bar, so you can access it with a single click.
- Puts the well known Google Maps into you Mac's Menu Bar
- Supports getting you current position and showing it on the map
- Window size is adjustable
- Optionally use compact Google Maps view
- Option to launch after login
- Can be opened any time by pressing ⇧⌥M
- Optimized for minimal Memory and CPU footprint
- And of course all the features Google Maps offers!
*** Important: If you have any feedback, bug reports, feature requests or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com ***
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Full support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Window Freezes when zooming out
Love the idea, execution needs work.
When I zoom out, the tiles at the edges pixelate and don’t load, and the window freezes on top of all over windows. I must zoom back in and re-click the menubar icon to get the thing to close. Needs work.
Dowloaded this and it doesn’t work, and I can’t close it, so I can’t uninstall. Apparently it doesnot work with Yosemite, although it states that it does. VERY disappointed!
Will not Open
I just downloaded this App. I can not open it. Also no instructions on how to use. I am trying to use it with Mavericks.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 21, 2014
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bastian Roessler
- © 2014 Bastian Roessler
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor