Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MenuTimer is an easy-to-use timing utility that lives in your Mac's menubar. It allows you to quickly monitor tasks with millisecond precision right from the convenience of your Mac's menubar!
- fast startup and minimal memory usage
- millisecond precision
- ability to toggle between second and millisecond precision
- persistent timer. You can quit the application, restart your Mac, even upgrade your OS and the timer will keep going. The timer keeps going even when the application is in the background, without consuming battery.
- ability to keep a log of previous runs
- ability to copy current time to clipboard
- customisable text font and size
- ability to toggle countdown timer mode
- OSX 10.6+ support
What's New in Version 2.0
- dark-mode menubar compatibility
- efficiency improvement
- considerably lower battery usage on laptops
A big thank you to everyone who submitted bugs!
Dude, its a timer, don’t make me set a date
Please have a mode where I just say how many hours/minutes/seconds I want to countdown from. Setting a date should be an edge case for a timer app - look at the iOS timer app for inspiration.
Lose the date
This would be perfect without the mandatory date setting. I love the font option.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 06, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cristian Ciorba
- © 2013 DevStorm Apps
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor