For owners with model year 2019* or newer vehicles, the Mercedes me connect app gives you access to your vehicle from anywhere.
With the Mercedes me connect app on your iPhone or Apple Watch you have direct access to your vehicle at all times. View data like mileage, fuel level and more, track your vehicle’s location, or take action with features like Remote Start and Lock/Unlock. Features include:
Connected Vehicle Services
• Start the engine remotely
• Lock and unlock the doors remotely
• Locate your vehicle on a map
• View vehicle data like mileage, tire pressure, fuel level or battery charge level
• Send an address to your in-vehicle navigation, and be notified of the ideal start time
Assist & Concierge Services
• Receive prompt support if your vehicle is in an accident or breaks down
• Schedule service at your nearby dealer
• Speak to a Mercedes-Benz Concierge for help with reservations, purchases and more
*Select model year 2018 GLE and C-class vehicles are equipped with Mercedes me connect technology. Check with your dealer for details.
NOTE: For model year 2018 and prior vehicles with an active mbrace® account, connected vehicle services are available in the Mercedes me app.
Our latest update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Thank you for using Mercedes me connect. If you have any questions or need assistance, please send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 1-888-628-7232.
Ratings and Reviews
SLOWLY getting better
I took delivery of my AMG C43 a couple weeks ago. For three days the app was completely unusable, along with the website. It’s finally to the point where I can use all of the features, but the dealership had to reset the service selection before they worked.
Remote start works about 75% of the time now (up from 0%!). For some reason each morning I have to submit the request once, let it time out, and then submit it again. Hoping that gets better.
Lock and unlock seems to work fine.
Very disappointing app
When I try to turn the engine on with the app it takes several minutes of waiting and then I get error. Once in a while it works which appears like teasing. My wife's BMW app meanwhile works seamlessly.
The set up was very complicated and took 7 days with going back and forth with support and dealer. Neither knew the app well.
I bought the car hoping I could remote start in the winter. Now, I can delete the app but am stuck with the car.
Not worth you time. The app still does not work. Mercedes me people say they will call you back but they don’t. If this app is the only way to start your car remotely don’t buy a Mercedes
- Mercedes-Benz USA LLC
- 364.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.