Designed for Mercedes-Benz owners, the Mercedes me app lets you manage your vehicles on-the-go, from scheduling service, to making payments, to getting technical help at the push of a button. Available for all Mercedes-Benz vehicles.*
Connected vehicle services like Remote Start and Lock/Unlock are available in Mercedes me for model year 2018 and prior vehicles with an active mbrace® account.** For 2019 and newer vehicles, connected vehicle services are available on the Mercedes me connect app.
*Features are subject to vehicle hardware and network coverage.
**Select model year 2018 GLE vehicles are equipped with Mercedes me connect services. Check with your dealer for details.
With Mercedes me you can:
• View your manuals and how-to videos
• Schedule payments with Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
• Contact your dealer and schedule service
• Speak to a Product Concierge, your vehicle tech expert
• View your MBFS lease or finance info and enroll in Auto Pay
• Access Roadside Assistance
• Edit your account and contact information
• Manage multiple vehicles
• Discover exclusive perks at partner resorts
• See the latest news from Mercedes-Benz
• For MBFS customers, a bug was fixed so that when Auto Pay is disabled, the scheduled payments are canceled and no longer visible
• General bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible. Give me my money back
I was sold on a vehicle that came equipped with Mercedes me embrace package.... not only did the vehicle cost more but there is an additional monthly cost associated with using the features. I purchased my car in October and have had to go back and forth to the dealership four times because the app wouldn’t connect to my phone. The unlock feature works amazing but the automatic start feature conveniently works only at the dealership when I pick up my car. When I get home it never works.
I used to drive a Honda Pilot and the automatic start never gave me an issue.
Hi - we're sorry for the frustration you're experiencing, and we'd love to help. Can you send us an email with more detail to email@example.com?
Mobile app development fail!
This app is awful. Constant updates that don’t fix anything. How can you even claim remote anything is a feature? Remote start works 10% of the time. Do you think consumers are going to shell out money for this non-functional garbage when it already exists and is stable in other non-luxury brands? I guess there is no accountability for executive management that lets this continue. Losing the ability to remote start your car is considered a bug fix?!?!? How could this make it through testing? Even Fiat can make remote start work!
Hi there. We're sorry for the frustration you're having with Remote Start. It seems like there are a few things we can assist with, and we'd love the chance to troubleshoot the issues you're seeing. Can you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org?
I love the app. It’s a one stop shop for my ownership needs on my recently leased Benz. I have a 2018 AMG C 43 convertible and this app allows me to track a lot of things about my car. I was even able to unlock it when my friend accidentally took my keys with them.
- Mercedes-Benz USA LLC
- 87.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.