Designed for Mercedes-Benz owners, the Mercedes me app lets you manage your vehicles on-the-go, from scheduling service, to making payments, to getting technical help at the push of a button. Available for all Mercedes-Benz vehicles.*
Connected vehicle services like Remote Start and Lock/Unlock are available in Mercedes me for model year 2018 and prior vehicles with an active mbrace® account.** For 2019 and newer vehicles, connected vehicle services are available on the Mercedes me connect app.
*Features are subject to vehicle hardware and network coverage.
**Select model year 2018 GLE vehicles are equipped with Mercedes me connect services. Check with your dealer for details.
With Mercedes me you can:
• View your manuals and how-to videos
• Schedule payments with Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
• Contact your dealer and schedule service
• Speak to a Product Concierge, your vehicle tech expert
• View your MBFS lease or finance info and enroll in Auto Pay
• Access Roadside Assistance
• Edit your account and contact information
• Manage multiple vehicles
• Discover exclusive perks at partner resorts
• See the latest news from Mercedes-Benz
• MBFS customers can now receive loan payoff quotes and submit their payoff payment in the app
• MBFS customers can receive requested documents in the secure Document Center
• General bug fixes and performance improvements
*In addition, we’d like to acknowledge the recent outages with Remote Start. We are working hard to resolve the issues with this feature so that Mercedes me is as useful as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Ratings and Reviews
Joke of the day
“The Best or Nothing,” that’s your motto. I guess I’ll take nothing, because that’s what this app does; absolutely nothing. When, or rather if, it ever loads, don’t expect to start your car. Remote start, yeah that’s just a theory. Theoretically, remote start is supposed to start your car. With this app, good luck with that. My husband’s Ford with a remote fob starts every day and he gets into a warm pickup truck while me and my daughter climb into in an ice cold LUXURY sedan on a 10 degree morning. You’re the best, you say? What. A. Joke. To insinuate that you are the best, you must show that you strive to be the best in every aspect of your business. Come on Mercedes, do you care about your customers at all? Take a look at this app’s rating. Read the reviews. Your customers are trying to tell you what a disappointing product you have here. Are you listening? We live in a world of incredible technology and the so called best luxury brand can’t even provide a simple app that actually works. I’m not usually a complainer, but I truly believed in your product, and you have really let me down. I’d give you no stars at all, if that were an option. I hope you choose to take your motto seriously and step it up to take care of your customers, before they become someone else’s customers.
The app hasn't worked for 2 days, 3/1/17. Unfortunately this is not the first time. The app works most of the time and when it works it works well. When it doesn't work, which is often, it is frustrating. I wouldn't be bothered if the app was unreliable if I wasn't paying for it. Unfortunately, Mercedes charges a lot for access to the functionality of the app. The really disappointing thing is that Mercedes doesn't do the right thing and give a refund for the time I am unable to use the app. When you call the Mercedes concierge they are very nice and apologize. They acknowledge the problem, but say there is nothing that can be done, as far as a refund, because you still have access to other features and it would be too difficult to figure out what the refund would be. I feel bad for the concierge. They field many calls with disappointed customers on the other end of the line, while management hides. I am disappointed in Mercedes for their lack of integrity, charging for a service they can't provide, and for putting their hard working employees in a bad position with no answers.
The most unresponsive app I've ever used.
Mercedes should be ashamed of this app - if this were a paid app I would demand my money back. In theory it's nice - remote lock and unlock, remote start from anywhere, even pay your bill. In practice, it rarely works. Most of the time the app hangs and doesn't even let you log in. And when I say hangs, it hangs for ages.
For example, I walked to my vehicle to retrieve something and realized I'd left my keys on my nightstand. No problem, I have my phone, right? Wrong. I knew I'd be in for a wait, so as a test I decided to open the app then actually go back in to grab my keys. I got my keys and returned to my car before the app even opened. At least it actually logged me in that time. Most times I watch the spinning circle for 10 minutes before giving up on warming up my car. When it does log in, you almost always have a problem with the remote start that requires going to your vehicle anyway (it thinks the windows are open, the doors are unlocked, etc.).
I'm assuming that it's connecting to Germany via a 56k modem that has to dial out every time you try to connect. If I could give the app zero stars I would.
- Mercedes-Benz USA LLC
- 88.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.