Set out to the unknown regions of the intergalactic outpost in outer space and start building your own striving intergalactic trade hub. Test your trading skills and expand your outpost beyond the Milky Way in this exciting strategy manager game. Explore the galaxy and pursue intergalactic trading with your outpost over many solar systems - each with merchants of their own traits!
Colonize the unknown
- Immerse yourself in the limitless possibilities of the outer crazy space with countless wonders to explore for your merchants. Build and improve your space station outpost, manage your resources and trade with others to extend your outer space outpost.
Build a colorful intergalactic empire
- Build lively spaceport outposts filled with travelers from all over the galaxy, buzzing factories, fancy bars, galactic casinos, crazy space station outposts and much more!
Sell crazy goods
- Produce countless products and develop new technologies for your intergalactic crazy space station outpost. Create different factory machines, spaceships, even null gravity tentacle hamsters!
Trade with trusty friends and shady aliens
- Meet unique characters and trade your outpost goods with them. From friendly customers to evil creatures of outer space, you can bargain with anyone to gain coins and valuable resources.
Compete with others
- Compete with thousands of players in the Federation leaderboard! Join the weekly competitions to earn crazy space treasures and special bonuses.
-User experience improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Really fun game but i ran into one small glitch
While i was playing i decided to make my base more organized (i don’t know if there is a button so i can take my buildings out entirely and make an entirely new base or if i haven’t unlocked it yet. If there isn’t you should REALLY make one. It gets frustrating when developers don’t add those things but that’s not the problem for me.) The problem is that i tried to move my Mineral Refinery and make it all more organized but when i tried to move it with my other Mineral Refinery it said it wasn’t connected to my Space Center and i kept trying different spaces and it was always connected but it said it wasn’t. Could you please please please contact me or tell me how to fix this because my OCD won’t let my not have it organized.
Nifty solo crafter
It looks a little like a clash-like, but it’s about managing your production, making the best profit selling to computer customers. No fighting or interacting with other people.
You don’t specialize, and there are only about 2 dozen goods, but there’s enough to do. It’s a little tricky not getting gummed up with stuff you can’t use.
I want to sell more to the “good” dog, but he pays too little and the weekly bonus is too small, so mustache guy gets the sales. Except plastic rods. I always need to get rid of those.
The interface during the tutorial is messed up. I can’t even get past the second task because the action box is somewhere off screen. As are the materials and the rest of the GUI. Completely off the screen :(
- POSSIBLE GAMES Kft.
- 102.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2016 POSSIBLE Games
- In-App Purchases
- Special Offer $6.99
- Stack of Crystonium $0.99
- Pile of Crystonium $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.