Mercku offers cutting edge technology and has taken the performance of its Wi-Fi routers to a new level. Mercku's high-speed and stable Wi-Fi signals eliminate dead spots. Moreover, using MESH technology, each node is automatically added to the network, forming a grid, with a powerful connection, faster data speeds, and next-level connectivity.
Furthermore, the Mercku app is easy to set up and use.
Mercku M2's characteristics:
1. Simple installation: Mercku’s router installation is a simple plug-and-play. Works with existing modem or any internet service provider.
2. Easy to set-up: Using the Mercku app or any Web browser, set up the network within minutes.
3. Easy to manage: Have full control over the network, including blacklisting unwanted users, setting access restrictions, checking connection statuses and limiting access to websites. All the features you want in a network, and more!
4. Remote management: Monitor and control your system, anytime, anywhere.
Looking forward to providing you with the best Wi-Fi experience ever!
Various new features and improvements are introduced in the latest firmware and app.
- Bridge mode (sometimes it is also called AP mode) is supported now. Enjoy the similar web/app network management without creating dual NAT! Enjoy the fancy Mercku Mesh without re-configuring those important devices in your current network, like printers, NAS and so on.
- Switch to increase the mesh coverage. There are scenarios that you would like the mesh to cover a bigger area, i.e., putting mesh nodes further away, with acceptable Wi-Fi speed as the price. This feature will provide the flexibility to trade-off the coverage and peak performance by yourself.
- Offline mesh nodes management. If a mesh node is powered off or it is moved away from the mesh, you could still find it shown as "offline" in the web/app, which will help you to decide should it be moved nearer or just delete it.
- Comprehensive network diagnosis toolset. A one-click feature helps to investigate the potential network issues or misconfigurations once your Internet does not work. A detailed explanation is provided as well if the metric seems bad.
Finally, last but not least, we keep improving the stability and addressing issues to deliver a great Mesh product. Thanks so much for the supporting, please enjoy the new firmware and mobile app!
Ratings and Reviews
Still a lot of kinks
I backed this on Kickstarter, and was excited to replace my ASUS Router with the new Mercku. Upon setup, I could not get passed “connect to Mercku WiFi” even though I was connected. Luckily deleting the app then reinstalling worked.
Setting up nodes is very glitchy. Instead of only loading the node that I pressed the “reset” button on, it would populate every node connected. Obviously I have no idea which one I’m looking at to connect to, so this made setup difficult.
I’m noticing that the nodes are very slow. I had ASUS AI Mesh routers and got about 200Mbps everywhere in my 2500sqft house. No matter where I go, I see about 12Mbps now in any room. I hope this gets an update to speed everything up, because right now I don’t see myself keeping the Mercku system.
Works Great - no Issues once set up
My WiFi is vastly improved since setting this up. The app works great once set up. You don’t need a 5ghz and 2ghz connection it only sets up one and auto connects as necessary.
If having trouble with set up, just delete the app and reinstall to correct issues.
Glad I got this.
It would be great if they could focus on consistent performance over new UI/UX because the app is terrible. Prompting me to upgrade firmware basically bricks the app. I’ve tried uninstalling, redownloading the app, and setting up from new and it won’t let me upgrade firmware. When the network works it’s great, but it’s very hit or miss right now.
- Mercku Inc
- 68.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mercku Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.