Discover dragon legends, magic, quests, and a secret land of entertainment and mystery in the world of Merge Dragons! where you can combine everything into better and more powerful items for your journey.
In a mystical world hidden among the clouds, the vale of Dragonia flourished. Then evil Zomblins cast a void across the vale. The only hope to heal the land rests in YOUR magical power to MATCH ANYTHING -- dragon eggs, trees, treasures, stars, magical flowers, and even mythical creatures.
Match eggs to hatch helpful dragons, then evolve them to discover more powerful dragons! Encounter and solve challenging puzzle levels: match the Gaia statues to win, then bring rewards back to your Camp to collect and grow.
Match even more with daily quests and rewards with Kala. Take part in brand new themes every two weeks with a cool puzzle for you to complete- can you match and collect the brand new dragons, too?
Discover as you match your camp to perfection and nurture your dragons in Merge Dragons!
MERGE DRAGONS! FEATURES:
== Match Objects ==
• Discover over 500 fantastic objects to match and interact with through 81 challenges!
• Freely drag objects around the beautiful world and match 3 of a kind evolve them into more superior items!
• Match Life Essence and tap it to unleash power to heal the vale!
• Discover the Gaia statues stuck in each level’s cursed land. Match them to solve the puzzle and create life!
== Collect New Dragon Breeds ==
• Discover 37 brand new dragon breeds who live in the vale, and evolve them through 8 growth stages for new dragons!
• Match eggs to hatch helpful dragons who will roam the vale and harvest objects for you to use or match.
== Tricky Puzzles ==
• Almost 900 quests to challenge your mind!
• Test your puzzle solving skills in more than 180 tricky levels filled with new quests and rewards to help you build your dragon camp!
• Match nearly anything - plants, buildings, coins, treasures, fallen stars, magic objects, mythical creatures, and more! How many combinations can you make from 1600+ objects that come before you?
• Discover hidden levels - can you find them all?
• On your puzzle journey, you may cross paths with evil Zomblins. Watch out and be careful!
== Camp Building ==
• The evil fog has taken ahold of the main camp, fight off the fog and heal the land to restore and take back the dragons’ home!
• Collect dragons eggs, hatch them in the main camp, and earn dragon power to fight off the evil fog.
Download now and discover where Merge Dragons! will take you!
Merge Dragons! is brought to you by Gram Games, the studio behind the top hit titles 1010!, Merged!, Six!, Bounzy!, Merge Town!, Merge Farm!, Paint Tower!, and Merge Gems!
Optimized for Tablets. May be played without an Internet connection.
Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
- The coo-coo-coolest event is coming! With this update, you'll soon be able to play the brand new Owlympus Event, and have the chance to meet the Zeus and Hera Dragons!
- ALL NEW: In this event, you'll be able to get the Nest of Hatched Owlet Griffons once you complete all event quests. You won't be able to find this cuteness anywhere else!
- With this update, the Baby Dragon Pack is back (for a limited time)! Keep an eye out, and make sure to get it before it's gone!
Ratings and Reviews
Cute, Fun, and Addicting
This game is extremely fun to play, and is probably the first game I’ve been addicted too for more than 2 weeks. It is also adorable in so many ways (especially the butterfly dragons).I still laugh at how adorable it is to see a baby rock dragon holding a massive chest over it’s head while having a derpy smile on it’s face. I do think that there should be an easier way to earn dragon gems—maybe dragons could sometimes collect them from life flowers, or there could be a daily rewards system. Also, egg chests are a great idea, but they are really pricey to open with not much reward. Maybe they could just be extremely rare (and available for purchase in the shop) but be free to open? I love the idea of buying eggs from previous challenges and things, but maybe there could be a gem option to buy them and a coin option? Like 350– 400 for an egg, 800–1,000 for a nest depending on the value of the eggs? Let’s admit that that idea would be great for most of the things in the shop that cost an insane amount of dragon gems. Finally, when you get a glass dome and you can buy the item inside (For example, a life orb of souls) for 725 gems, that is about 20 dollars worth of gems for one thing, so either the gems are overpriced, or the orb is. Once again, love this game soooo much, these were just some suggestions that could make it even better.
Do I think anyone will see this:No
Do I think anyone will care:No
Do I still think this game is awesome:Yes
Good Game, Could Be Better
So when I first downloaded this, it was out of sheer curiosity. I had seen it advertised over and over while playing other games, so I caved and downloaded it. My first day playing was horrendous. I started playing the levels, but then quickly ran through all of my chalices. Playing other games that require a sort of “energy” to play, I had assumed that my chalices would be refilled in less than an hour. Boy was I wrong. It takes AN HOUR to refill ONE chalice. How absolutely ridiculous. I ended up spending my entire day babysitting the game, trying to catch the seeds that fly across the screen so that I could make sprouts to make flowers. The game doesn’t pick up quickly if you don’t pay to play essentially. I have several plots of land in my camp dedicated to chests that cost gems to open, and I will not suffer the defeat of selling them. It’s totally possible to play for free, you just have to work that much harder in order to get anywhere. Despite the glaring flaws that this game has, it has a hold on me that will last a very long time. There’s so much satisfaction in building up a beautiful camp and earning higher level items and dragons. I wish this game wasn’t such a blatant money-grab, because it’d be so much more fun. If you’re not patient and not willing to pay, don’t play. If you are patient, you could go the free route or the paid route, it’s up to you. Anyway, I’d recommend the game solely because the dragons are so cute.
Fun but too many consumables
Pros - The premise of this game is a lot of fun if you like collecting things, puzzles, or dragons (who doesn’t!?). There are different kinds of game play with different challenges and rewards (camp v. world map levels). It’s fun to level up the items, especially the dragons.
Cons - The problem comes in that at every turn the game is hungry for real cash (dragon greed?) to buy the in game currency. Want to open a (maybe useful) chest? Pay! (Rewards from chest stink? Pay more!) The mining aspect is cool, but beware that the dragons don’t necessarily mine from the highest level things (i.e., level 2 flowers and level 9 flowers... and they’ll pick the level 2 flowers). It’s annoying when the difference between the result of mining from a low level or high level item is dramatic, and you only have so many moves without letting the dragons sleep to recharge (of course, you can pay to wake them).
Not spending money is an option... just not if you want to move along at a satisfying pace. Would be a lot more fun IMO if the dragons defaulted to mine highest level things; less consumables or more in-game currency rewarded for achievements; or at least make it so that when one does spend money the “reward” is fair (try opening a low level egg chest? Think it’ll be better to open the big one, right? Well... maybe... though a bunch of rain puddles and some random low level junk didn’t seem worth the equivalent cash).
- Gram Games Limited
- 279.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Gram Games 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Chest of Dragon Gems $19.99
- Pile of Dragon Gems $4.99
- Bag of Dragon Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.