By Gram Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Discover dragon legends, magic, quests, and a secret land of entertainment and mystery in the world of Merge Dragons! where you can combine everything into better and better things by matching!
In a mystical world hidden among the clouds, the vale of Dragonia flourished. Then evil Zomblins cast a void across the vale. The only hope to heal the land rests in YOUR magical power to MATCH ANYTHING -- dragon eggs, trees, treasures, stars, magical flowers, and even mythical creatures.
Match eggs to hatch helpful dragons, then evolve them to discover more powerful dragons! Figure out challenging puzzle levels: match the Gaia statues to win, then bring rewards back to your Camp to collect and grow.
What will you discover as you match your camp to perfection and nurture your dragons?
MERGE DRAGONS! FEATURES:
== Match Objects ==
• Discover over 500 fantastic objects to match and interact with.
• Freely drag objects around the beautiful world and match 3 of a kind evolve them into better things!
• Match nearly anything - plants, buildings, coins, treasures, fallen stars, magic objects, mythical creatures, and more!
• Match Life Essence and tap it to unleash power to heal the vale!
• Discover the Gaia statues stuck in each level’s cursed land. Match them to solve the puzzle and create life!
== Collect New Dragon Breeds ==
• Discover 17 dragon breeds who live in the vale, and evolve them through 8 growth stages for new dragons!
• Match eggs to hatch helpful dragons who will roam the vale and harvest objects for you to use or match.
== Tricky Puzzles ==
• Over 600 quests to challenge your mind!
• Test your puzzle solving skills in more than 140 tricky levels filled with new quests and rewards to help you build your dragon camp!
• Discover hidden levels - can you find them all?
• On your puzzle journey, you may cross paths with evil Zomblins. Watch out and be careful!
Download now and discover where Merge Dragons! will take you!
Merge Dragons! is brought to you by Gram Games, the studio behind the top hit titles 1010!, Merged! and Six!
Optimized for Tablets. No Internet connection required.
What's New in Version 1.9.0
Merge Dragons! Update 1.9.0 is Out Now!
Something mysterious is coming to Dragonia with this update! Stay tuned for a magical surprise!
Check out other changes we made for this version:
- Level 5 & 6 fountains are now added and completed Shimmer Fountain chain. Also Level 2 Secret Shimmer Fountain is waiting to be found out now!
- You are now able to see your best time at the level info dialog window again. You just need to replay levels that have times of “0” to make it work properly for those levels.
- Bottled Oceans and Trinity Domes are no longer mergeable due to their poor results.
- Merging Mushroom Caps now “always” gives a Level 1 Mushroom at least.
- Moon Chests, Golden Chests, and Pearlescent Chests have no more increasing price cap - the change made in 1.8.0 was reverted.
One of my favorite games
As someone who loves games that involve collecting things, this is a wonderful way to pass the time. I'm always excited to see what the next level dragon or item I'm fusing will be and I find myself chanting "one more fusion" over and over in an attempt to get myself off the game.
It's great that you don't really have to spend any money to play since you can get gems fairly easily and making coins isn't hard either. The price increasing with each purchase gives the game a bit more challenge, but being able to upgrade coin storages and make more at a time keeps it from getting too difficult. It feels well balanced in my opinion.
One thing I would love to see is some sort of catalogue where we could see all possible combinations in whatever category they fit into. I know we can click on things and check that specific line of combos, but sometimes it feels like a chore doing it that way. Especially if it's a certain dragon line you'd like to see, but your dragons happen to be asleep and you can't get to them. One place to see all unlocked combos would make things much easier.
Very addicting (programmer please read)
So the game is completely addicting. I finished all the levels at least once and am waiting for the additional level to be added. It is simple to play and get. More you have to merge the more you can get. However you can run out of space after a while.
I love the game. However I find it annoying that over half my camp grounds are cover in chests that I have to unlock with gems. I turn down the ones you win in the levels but then receive them in my chests or harvesting at camp. That's nice but once you merge the smaller once you are stuck with the medium ones(45-60). First off the average gamer won't earn enough gems to clear the chests that we won I the levels or receive when we clear the camp grounds. Second if someone buys the gems and use them to clear the chest. Right after you clear 4-7 chests you then get another 10 chests of the same size. I would just sell some off if I had any idea of what it could offer. For example it is was a Life Orbs vs hills vs stars vs flowers, etc.
You need to rethink the chests.
Either make it so you see a preview of what you could get or make it so the larger chests merge to create bigger ones that you have. I know that there is a 700 gem chest. So why can't you just make it so the chest merge in to 45->110->250 and so on.
If you have any responsibilities, DO NOT DOWNLOAD
Seriously though. I got this before the semester started and thought I would be able to stop when school stars. Boy was I wrong. I seriously cannot stop playing. All I think about in class is merging dragons. I play so much that I literally will stare at three objects and think about how I could merge them to make something cooler. I wish it was reasonable to give this game 1 star because it's consuming my life but who am I kidding, that's the mark of an addictive game. Haven't spent a single cent on it and yet the play is non stop. And the fact that there are zero advertisements is a nice nice touch. Stay golden guys. Hopefully I'm able to break this curse and actually graduate before my life is completely consumed by this game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 12, 2017
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 144 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gram Games Limited
- © Gram Games 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Land$6.99
- Chest of Dragon Gems$19.99
- 30 Day Dragon Gem Payout$3.99
- Pile of Dragon Gems$4.99
- Bag of Dragon Gems$9.99
- BONUS Pile of Dragon Gems$4.99
- Starter Pack$2.99
- BONUS Bag of Dragon Gems$9.99
- BONUS Chest of Dragon Gems$19.99
- Merge Dragons! Event Pack$9.99