Discover dragon legends, magic, quests, and a secret land of entertainment and mystery in the world of Merge Dragons! where you can combine everything into better and better things by matching!
In a mystical world hidden among the clouds, the vale of Dragonia flourished. Then evil Zomblins cast a void across the vale. The only hope to heal the land rests in YOUR magical power to MATCH ANYTHING -- dragon eggs, trees, treasures, stars, magical flowers, and even mythical creatures.
Match eggs to hatch helpful dragons, then evolve them to discover more powerful dragons! Figure out challenging puzzle levels: match the Gaia statues to win, then bring rewards back to your Camp to collect and grow.
What will you discover as you match your camp to perfection and nurture your dragons?
MERGE DRAGONS! FEATURES:
== Match Objects ==
• Discover over 500 fantastic objects to match and interact with.
• Freely drag objects around the beautiful world and match 3 of a kind to evolve them into better things!
• Match nearly anything - plants, buildings, coins, treasures, fallen stars, magic objects, mythical creatures, and more!
• Match Life Essence and tap it to unleash power to heal the vale!
• Discover the Gaia statues stuck in each level’s cursed land. Match them to solve the puzzle and create life!
== Collect New Dragon Breeds ==
• Discover 17 dragon breeds who live in the vale, and evolve them through 8 growth stages for new dragons!
• Match eggs to hatch helpful dragons who will roam the vale and harvest objects for you to use or match.
== Tricky Puzzles ==
• Over 600 quests to challenge your mind!
• Test your puzzle solving skills in more than 140 tricky levels filled with new quests and rewards to help you build your dragon camp!
• Discover hidden levels - can you find them all?
• On your puzzle journey, you may cross paths with evil Zomblins. Watch out and be careful!
Download now and discover where Merge Dragons! will take you!
Merge Dragons! is brought to you by Gram Games, the studio behind the top hit titles 1010!, Merged!, Six!, Bounzy!, Merge Town!, Merge Farm!, Paint Tower!, and Merge Gems!
Optimized for Tablets. May be played without an Internet connection.
Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
- Exciting news in Dragonia! The Zen Event is coming back! Get ready - you’ll soon be able to play this event, and have the chance to meet the Sensei Dragon again!
- We have significantly decreased the difficulty of Challenge Levels 7, 8, 10, 15, 16 (yay!), 17, and 21.
- Fixed the bug where sometimes duplicate eggs appeared in the shop.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Some Tips for those who Are Complaining
This game is amazing!! I’ve never enjoyed a game for so long. Usually after 2-3 months, I delete a game. I’ve had this game essentially since it first came to the App Store. I have paid for a few things, but I’ve never felt as if I have to spend money on the game. Playing in camp, if there is something you don’t want, sell it for coins. This is how I gain most of my coins and zoom through the game. I don’t usually play the Chalice levels, as I already spend way way way too much time in the camp. Sell the gem chests you don’t want to spend money on, sell the smaller level items you really don’t use. I sell all lower level rocks and mushrooms currently because I already have the highest level of both. I get probably close to 500 coins (if not more) every half hour just from selling this junk that I have no use for. I also focus my dragons on specific things I want to level up in (currently hills) and avoid purposefully having them harvest other things. I also sell the fruit off of all my trees. The payout is usually much better than the coins you get from merging them. Y’all just gotta learn the little tricks of the game and then it becomes amazing. I don’t see myself deleting this anytime soon, though I am currently on a small hiatus from playing it after this last event to ensure I don’t get sick of it.
Fun but too many consumables
Pros - The premise of this game is a lot of fun if you like collecting things, puzzles, or dragons (who doesn’t!?). There are different kinds of game play with different challenges and rewards (camp v. world map levels). It’s fun to level up the items, especially the dragons.
Cons - The problem comes in that at every turn the game is hungry for real cash (dragon greed?) to buy the in game currency. Want to open a (maybe useful) chest? Pay! (Rewards from chest stink? Pay more!) The mining aspect is cool, but beware that the dragons don’t necessarily mine from the highest level things (i.e., level 2 flowers and level 9 flowers... and they’ll pick the level 2 flowers). It’s annoying when the difference between the result of mining from a low level or high level item is dramatic, and you only have so many moves without letting the dragons sleep to recharge (of course, you can pay to wake them).
Not spending money is an option... just not if you want to move along at a satisfying pace. Would be a lot more fun IMO if the dragons defaulted to mine highest level things; less consumables or more in-game currency rewarded for achievements; or at least make it so that when one does spend money the “reward” is fair (try opening a low level egg chest? Think it’ll be better to open the big one, right? Well... maybe... though a bunch of rain puddles and some random low level junk didn’t seem worth the equivalent cash).
Addicting But Needs Improvement
It's a fun game, but there are glaring issues that distract from it being great. Mainly, the cost of items is on the high side. As well, the drop rates are nice at first, then become all about making you spend money. Latest patch only made things more expensive. They give you so many premium currency chests without ways to really gain that currency after the first portion of the game so your camp is full of stuff you have to sell for nothing or pay handsomely for in real world money. $6.99 for a starter island... Well you can see where it's going. If you want to get people spending money in the game so they continue to spend, you need some low-price high value feeders.
Edit: Also, now the $6.99 island at least shows what you get, but it also says it's -58% off? Uhmm, you can't just say something is on sale when it was never higher to begin with, there are laws against that. I know they could say it costs 58% less than if you bought gems and got that stuff, but given that it's a unique area it's not comparable to other items/prices and the way it's displayed is not indicative of that. As it stands, it's pretty badly designed and potentially illegal in some localtiies.
Edit: an update, bringing more free stuff! Except no... just more ways to spend gems. Everything free is locked by gems. Coincidence that even less gem stars seem to fall? Should rename it from Gram games to Grab games as in money grab.
- Gram Games Limited
- 252.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Gram Games 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Chest of Dragon Gems $19.99
- Pile of Dragon Gems $4.99
- 30 Day Dragon Gem Payout $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.