Merlin Project Express is the slickest project management app for the Mac – optimized for home and semi-professional users.
Do you only work on projects occasionally? Then subscribing to Merlin Project Express is precisely for you. Only pay when you actually use the app, and once you’ve tried it out in your own time.
• Annual or monthly subscription required to create & work on projects
• No subscription required to open and view existing Merlin Project documents
• 14 days free trial included
Are you a project professional? Then take a look at our main product "Merlin Project", which is also available here in the App Store.
Prices vary depending on geographical location. Subscriptions are billed via your credit card or iTunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically unless canceled within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You may cancel automatic renewal by selecting Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Account settings and selecting the subscription you want to modify.
Visit our website to learn more: https://projectwizards.net/products/merlin-project-express
- Improved general stability.
- Under some circumstances, simply editing a text could change its font size.
- Assignments could not be copied to other activities via the pasteboard.
- The resource panel in the main toolbar did not always correctly indicate mixed assignments.
- The image export could contain a watermark image although the corresponding option was not selected.
- Sometimes the column inspector showed the options of a wrong column.
Ratings and Reviews
- ProjectWizards GmbH
- 25 MB
- OS X 10.11.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ProjectWizards GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.