Merlin Project is the professional tool for the project manager on the Mac. For more than a decade, customers in over 130 countries have relied on this practical software. Merlin Project provides you with answers to all your questions about planning, controlling and monitoring your projects. Try the extensive functions free of charge for 30 days.
Our customers love the easy-to-learn application as a standard in many industries: For example in media, development & IT, architecture & construction as well as research & teaching.
• Work breakdown structure with Gantt diagram in many variations with plan/actual comparison
• Mind maps for graphical project planning
• Kanban boards with automatic adjustment of completed work
• Net plans in many graphical formats
• Costs and budgets with top-down and bottom-up planning
• Resources with optional resource pools
• Patented synchronization of all projects with other users via cloud services (iCloud, Dropbox, etc.) and Merlin Server
• Automatic resource leveling and utilization view
• Attach e-mails, checklists, project risks and additional information
• Modular reporting system
• Import from Microsoft Project, Excel, Numbers, MindJet MindManager and many more
• Export to standard formats: PDF, HTML, MS Project and many more
• Annual or monthly subscription required to create & work on projects
• Before you decide, you can try Merlin Project for 30 days for free, with no obligations.
• No subscription required to open and view existing Merlin Project documents
Prices vary depending on geographical location. Subscriptions are billed via your credit card or iTunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically unless canceled within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You may cancel automatic renewal by selecting Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Account settings and selecting the subscription you want to modify.
- We now support more timescale formats for Japanese locales.
- Improved general stability.
- After changing the timescale zoom level, the Gantt chart could sometimes shake horizontally.
- When importing vCard files, only the first contact contained was imported.
- Individual style settings could be lost during export.
- MPP files could sometimes not be imported if third-party software was installed that could also import this format.
- When opening merlinproject hyperlinks, the target document was not always found.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Best of Class
Merlin is magical. The ProjectWizards have been supporting and improving Merlin for years. This is not a side project or one of many focuses; this is their focus.
The addition of integrated of Kanban boards is just one example of their commitment to adapting and improving.
And while they've moved to a subscription model, the pricing is very reasonable from the start, less than what one mght expect for upgrade pricing.
I like the fact that I can host data (my data, not theirs) locally on my computer, in my cloud space, and/or on my local server (using thier server software).
Their is a ton of new cloud-based subscription competition called "project management", which is really a jumbled overpriced mess where your data is held on someone elses server, with limited portabilty, and no access if you lose or simply are not connected to the internet. That's a disaster waiting to happen if you really need project management software and use it to the extent intended.
The abiltiy to move projects to your own cloud service and later to a local server a big reason the reason to start your projects using Merlin.
Thank you very much Dancingbrook. We are glad you like the app, its features, and our commitment. Be assured, your review increases our motivation even more :-)
- ProjectWizards GmbH
- 24.9 MB
OS X 10.11.6 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Rated 4+
- © ProjectWizards GmbH
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.