Merrill Edge for iPad
By Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner, and Smith Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For Merrill Edge self-directed and Merrill Edge Advisory Center clients: Access your accounts and stay on top of the markets with the Merrill Edge app for iPad.
With this app you can:
• Review balances, holdings and pending and historical transactions
• Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options while you’re on the go
• Review in-depth BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research reports as well as third-party ratings
• Get up-to-the-minute market news, including real-time quotes
• Check the status of your orders
• Set up alerts to stay on top of your accounts and individual securities
• Manage and monitor your Watchlists or create new ones
• View your Merrill Edge investment accounts as well as your linked Bank of America, N.A. accounts all on one page. You will also be able to view your U.S. Trust accounts if you’ve linked them on the website
• Transfer money between your Merrill Edge investment accounts and your linked Bank of America, N.A. accounts; plus, make transfers to and from accounts held at other financial institutions that you’ve set up on the website.
• Pay bills if you’ve enrolled with the bill pay service on the website.
• Deposit checks into your eligible Merrill Edge accounts
The Merrill Edge app for the iPad is available to clients who have online access to the MerrillEdge.com website. Some of the features and services available on MerrillEdge.com are not available within this app. Please access the website to access all functionality. Select Application License Agreement and review the amended Terms & Conditions, which apply to the website and all mobile devices. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions.
You may be charged access fees from your wireless service provider depending on your mobile device. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Merrill Lynch Privacy and Security: ml.com/privacy
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
Merrill Edge is the marketing name for a business that is made available through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF&S).
Are Not FDIC Insured | Are Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value
MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management operates through Bank of America, N.A. and other subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC.
What's New in Version 1.14.1
• Resolves login issues encountered by some iOS 7 users.
sorry to say this but its a terrible app and doesn't work. I"m a Bank of America account holder, thought this would at least be decent way to have accounts tied together. Well, the ipad does not work - can't get quotes, navigation is awful, and for some reason it won't let me trade unless I active the account with a representative. I have none of these issues with E*Trade. Interesting there are zero reviews, no one else must be using this app? Wasted a bunch of time just trying to get a quote on some stocks I am researching, I think its worked before but today seems the quote lookups are not working. Why do I bother?
Great for quick summaries
For a quick review of your Merrill Edge investment accounts or to move money or get a quick quote, it's a great app. For actual trading Instill use the actual website site (thru safari).
How about adding dividend %
The app shows the dividend dollar amount, but not as a percent like ml.com, Yahoo finance, and many other sites/apps do. Please add.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 28, 2013
- Version: 1.14.1
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Merrill Lynch
- © 2013 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved. Member Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.