Merrill Edge for iPhone
By Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner, and Smith Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For Merrill Edge self-directed and Merrill Edge Advisory Center clients: The totally redesigned Merrill Edge for iPhone app lets you access and manage your accounts and investments where and when it’s most convenient. View balances, holdings, order status and pending and historical transactions. Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options. Monitor the markets and read news without logging in. And deposit checks with our easy-to-use mobile check deposit feature.
Now with this app, you can:
• View your brokerage accounts, as well as any linked external accounts you hold outside Merrill Edge, to get a complete view of your net worth.
• Trade multi-leg option and all or none orders. Plus, stop limit stock and option orders are also now available for those who are enrolled.
• Make single payments and pay e-bills, if you’re enrolled in Bill Pay.
• Transfer money between your Merrill Edge investment accounts and your linked Bank of America, N.A. accounts; plus, make transfers to and from accounts held at other financial institutions that you’ve set up on the website.
• Find what you need faster with the new, customizable menu navigation and an easier-to scan layout.
• Stay on top of the day’s most active and popular stocks and add them to your watchlist.
The Merrill Edge app for the iPhone is available to clients who have online access to the MerrillEdge.com website. Some of the features and services available on MerrillEdge.com are not available within this app. Please access the website to access all functionality. Select Application License Agreement and review the amended Terms & Conditions, which apply to the website and all mobile devices. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions.
You may be charged access fees from your wireless service provider depending on your mobile device. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options. Before engaging in the purchase or sale of options, investors should understand the nature of and extent of their rights and obligations and be aware of the risks involved in investing with options. Prior to buying or selling an option, clients must receive the options disclosure document "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options." Call the Investment Center at 1.877.653.4732 for a copy. A separate client agreement is needed. Orders which involve multiple option transactions will be charged a separate commission on each leg of the option order.
Merrill Lynch Privacy and Security: ml.com/privacy
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
Merrill Edge is the marketing name for a business that is made available through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF&S).
Are Not FDIC Insured | Are Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value
MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management operates through Bank of America, N.A. and other subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• Resolves login issues encountered by some iOS 7 users.
1. Cannot stay in logged-in state if it is in background.
2. Once the app logged out itself, sometimes re-login will fail.
3. No auto-login feature, cannot save id/password.
4. No real time quote on watch list.
5. Delayed price shown on holding positions.
6. No after hour trade.
7. No order edit feature.
8. Hard to use for many basic operations. For example, have to click twice to dismiss a popup dialog.
9. No indicator to inform order has just been executed.
10. No refresh button on order status page.
This is suitable for mobile traders. Please fix above bugs first.
Alerts experience needs improvement
I like alerts and I like that ME notifies me with push alerts.
What needs improvement is the experience that follows the receipt of a push alerts.
E.g. When I receive an alert that a new research report is available and I click on the alert, I expect to be taken to content that directly mirrors what I was just notified about.
For a research alert, show me the actual research update when I click on the alert.
This app has always worked well. However, I have recently had issues logging into my account. After bettering my password, I am no longer take to the accounts tab. Instead, I am just stuck at the login screen unable to go anywhere. Please fix.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 28, 2013
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Merrill Lynch
- © 2013 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved. Member Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.