For Merrill Edge self-directed and Merrill Edge Advisory Center clients: The totally redesigned Merrill Edge mobile app lets you access and manage your accounts and investments where and when it’s most convenient.
Customize Your Dashboard
• Up-to-date Market data and News
• Real-time streaming quotes
• Explore heat maps and Interactive charts
Manage Your Accounts
• View balances, holdings, order status and pending and historical transactions
• Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options
• View your brokerage accounts or any linked external accounts you hold outside Merrill Edge
• Monitor major market securities
• Add securities to your personal Watchlist
• Track securities on your customizable dashboard
Pay Bills (must be enrolled)
• Make single payments
• Pay eBills
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• View pending, failed or completed check deposits
• Transfer money between your Merrill Edge investment accounts and your linked Bank of America, N.A. bank accounts
• Make transfers to and from accounts held at other financial institutions that you’ve set up on the website.
Contact Us Easily
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
Guidance & Retirement
• Plan for college & retirement using the Personal Retirement and College Planning calculators
• Other tools available to help choose what matters most to you (IRA Selector calculator, My Life Priorities, Life Events)
Help Stay Secure
• Set up Touch ID® to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Passcode
• Send messages and documents using the Secure Communications Center
• Monitor market performance
• Receive alerts
The Merrill Edge app for the iPhone is available to clients who have online access to the MerrillEdge.com website. Some of the features and services available on MerrillEdge.com are not available within this app. Please access the website to access all functionality. Select Application License Agreement and review the amended Terms & Conditions, which apply to the website and all mobile devices. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions.
You may be charged access fees from your wireless service provider depending on your mobile device. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Merrill Lynch Privacy and Security: ml.com/privacy
Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
Merrill Edge is the marketing name for a business that is made available through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF&S).
• Are Not FDIC Insured
• Are Not Bank Guaranteed
• May Lose Value
MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management operates through Bank of America, N.A. and other subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC.
Track income and cash flow in Spending and Budgeting, provided by Bank of America, N.A.
Ratings and Reviews
Merrill Edge REQUIRES iOS update?! . . . Nope!
DELETED IT after years of use! For an already feature limited app, Merrill killed any interest I had in it. Truly, the only uses I had for it were BASIC, check my balances, check trade statues I entered on the website, make transfers, and stay up on simple market info. Just shallow cursory uses of their intentionally hobbled app. Any real research or trade decisions HAS to be done on their website. . . The fact that they are REQUIRING an iOS upgrade is infuriating. . . I choose to keep the iPhone features I want and the iOS version that supports them. Most of the new "features" that Apple pushes on you are really just intrusive ways to control or monitor your consumer habits (Yeah, keep telling yourself Siri isn't listening and iTunes/iCloud aren't just a means for reporting your habits, music/app use). It is already bad and is getting worse. >>> I tell you this, Apple NEVER SLOWED my iPhone 6S and I have never experienced poor performance or a dying device! I never needed Apple's help to manage my device or life. I was aware of the rumors of this practice and delayed updating. I still see no real advantage in updating iOS and until I do I deleted the Merril Edge app.
What happened to the new app?
Sooo slow! Just updated a few days ago not so good. The real time price is not correctly calculated and when I try to place a limit price for an ETF it would not execute even when I have a limit price for it and the price of an ETF is at the same limit price I put a trade order in, it would not execute. The older version would execute every time I placed a limit order in. It also incorrectly displayed a wrong percentage gain/loss for an ETF after a market closed.
17 Second LOAD TIME
The app literally takes me 17 Seconds from start to my account landing page using face ID as my login method. Comparably my bank of america app is significantly faster and more reliable than this terrible app. Give your developers the time they need to properly redesign this app from the ground up! The UI also feels very blocky, restrictive, and just old fashioned. The charts also look and feel unfriendly and not something I’d like to interact with. The only pro is that I haven’t lost any money so far with your guided investment strategy.
- Merrill Lynch
- 327.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved. Member Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.