Riding around the city 24X7 just got simpler, faster and convenient, with the all new Meru App. Now travel cashless in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Chennai, and Kolkata. Pay by cash, multiple in-app wallets or Bharat QR code for your local, airport and intercity tours.
**Authorized Airport transfer services, offline counters also available in major cities.
For any kind of travel “Book now” or “Book (for) later” up to 7 days, from our wide fleet of sedan, hatchback and SUV cars.
Our popular travel options are -
1. Local – Hail a ride locally within the city, airport, railway station using our reliable city taxis
2. Rental - Long trip with multiple stops, Try our flexible hourly/full –day/half day packages
3. Outstation - One way or return commute between cities at affordable tariffs
Now book Meru for business, visit our website (https://www.meru.in/corporate) for more details.
Follow these easy steps to book a Meru -
For instant ride:
Open the app >> Select to ‘Book now’ >> Set your destination >> Click on the most suitable ride basis their ETA, fare, model and rating >> Place the booking
For scheduling your ride up to next 7 days:
Open the app >> Select to ‘Book later’ >> Set your route >> Choose from exact fare as calculated by ExactoMeter or Normal Fare estimation >> Place the booking
You can set your payment mode as ‘Cash’ or ‘Wallet’ of your choice. Pay using multiple in-app wallets (Paytm/ MobiKwik/ FreeCharge/ Citrus/ JioMoney) or Bharat QR Code.
What makes Meru uber-cool?
• True Marketplace: The only cab app that enables our driver-partners to set their own fare in a given range and compete amongst themselves, ensuring that you get the best deal for your ride. And you get to select your cab ride based on lowest fare, lowest ETA, highest driver rating and car model, even before you book a ride.
• Multiple ride options: Wide range of Hatchbacks, Sedans, SUVs to choose from for local, outstation or rental services
• Track your cab: Track the real-time status of your taxi cab.
• Know your driver: Once you book a cab, get detailed information about driver along his photograph.
• Travel cashless: Pay via multiple in-app wallets such as Paytm, MobiKwik, Freecharge, Citrus and Jio Money, Bharat QR code. Also, now available ‘Pay Later’ option powered by Simpl
• Online payment even for Airport / Street Pickups: Tag these rides with your in-app wallets
• E-receipts: Get your trip itinerary with payment details, right in your inbox
• Safety: In Case of Emergency, an ICE alert system to send SMS with location details to 2 registered numbers and call option to police hotline
• Feedback: Rate the trip or shout for experience
• Best offers: Right in the app to save maximum on your trips
Stay up to date on all our exciting offers and latest happenings by connecting with us online
• Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Merucabs
• Like our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/MeruCabs
Got questions? Visit our Ultimate guide on website (https://www.meru.in/customer-support/faqs) for more information or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Update to receive latest offers and deals for your Meru rides
2. Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No international support
Tried booking via app but could only use local phone number. Should have a text option, also cannot book a larger cab over the phone line which is a silly restriction.
Booked a cab with great difficulty. Driver said he has reached pick up point but was no where to be found. On dialing driver's no, he said dial customer desk. Customer desk after transferring calls through desks booked a new cab 1 hr after intended time but it never showed up. I finally had to drop my travel plans. Thank god I was not going to catch flight or train. After almost 1 hr worth of chasing after customer service, second cab not showing and the non existent cab ride of first one deducting Rs 189, this customer prove to be not even worth of a callback. Can anyone suggest a marketing tag line for this cab service?
Nice to have but network slow
It works in a pinch. But sometimes, even over wifi, their server is slow (as evident by the spinning Maru logo) and although I cancel a booking sometimes the message doesn't reach the cab driver and I have to go online and cancel the booking again.
Also, I much prefer Uber's model of charging me per ride rather than Meru's model of maintaining a "wallet" where I keep money in an account. Maintaining a wallet is extra work. Just charge my card, or Meru keep an inventory of charges. This wallet model is extra work.
Riding Maru has been fine and without problems. I wish their servers responded faster.
- MERU CAB COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED
- 42.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Meru Cab Company Pvt. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.