The City of Mesa Police Department (MPD) is committed to building strong relationships across the community in order to improve public safety. The men and women of the department are committed to innovation and high quality customer service. The MPD prides itself in being at the forefront of transparency, technology, and protecting the privacy rights of the citizens of Mesa Arizona.
The Mesa Police Department is proud to present the MPD’s mobile application. The application is free to the public and gives you access to the latest news, photos, videos, events, alerts, and crime information no matter where you are. In addition, the application allows two way communications using Twitter, Facebook, and a special feature for submitting anonymous tips to the Department. Join us in working together to make the City of Mesa a safer place for our communities and families.
The following features are included in the application:
• News: Read the latest news and blog information from the Chief, Command Staff and the Department.
• Videos: Watch videos from the MPD You Tube Channel.
• Photos: View and search for the latest images of the City’s Most Wanted and browse through photos of the Departments Air Unit, Bomb Unit, K9, Patrol, SWAT, Traffic and more.
• Events: Review calendar events by Month and Day and read the details behind each event.
• Crime Maps: View real-time crime maps of activities in your neighborhood or across the city. Explore the details behind the crimes.
• Submit a tip: Be the eyes and ears of the MPD and help the Department by submitting anonymous tips to help fight crime. The application has the capability to let you anonymously chat with our tips investigator to see what happens to your tip.
• Alerts: Sign up for alerts that can be delivered to your cell phone or email.
• Twitter: Follow and communicate with the MPD through a direct link to the Department’s Twitter account.
• Facebook: Review the latest Department’s information on Facebook and become a friend of the Department.
• Crime Prevention: Review the latest tips on preventing crime for our businesses, personal safety, residence, and cyber safety. Access additional literature and the MPD’s phone directory.
• The City’s “Mesa CityLink”: Access the City of Mesa’s application used to provide information to the city for making improvements.
Through the “i” Information icon:
• Email Feedback: Provide feedback to the Department. Let us know suggested improvements and new features you would like to see added. The MPD believes this APPLICATION IS FOR OUR CITIZENS and would like to improve our services based on the community’s needs.
• My Mesa Projects and Information: Explore information provided by the City of Mesa for all its citizens. Information such as activities, jobs, businesses, city hall, phone directory, maps, and services.
The Mesa Police Department will be adding features in the future so please select automatic updating when you download the application and stay tuned!
This application is powered by, and was developed in collaboration with http://gomobilepd.com
- new module: Mesa CityLink
- iOS 9 enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app not only provides great info but let's me report crimes. Works awesome and easy to use.
Wish more cities would have an app like this. Keep up the good job.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.