This Christmas, amaze your children by requesting a free personalised phone call or video message from Santa Claus!
Parents, use this app together with your children to encourage good behaviour all year long!
This app has several amazing features:
VIDEO MESSAGE FROM SANTA
- choose from 3 personalized video messages, featuring your child's details such as their name and photo*
- Receive unlimited video messages for free
RECEIVE A PHONE CALL FROM SANTA
- Santa can call for a variety of reasons
- Santa can mention your child’s name, age and interests* during the call
- Receive unlimited calls for free*
CALL SANTA’S VOICEMAIL
- Children can record a voicemail message for Santa with their Christmas wish list
- Let Santa write down your child’s name on the naughty or nice list
- Santa tracker: find out what Santa is doing right now
- Check the weather forecast for the North Pole
- Hear the names of Santa's reindeer
- Countdown to Christmas: hear how many days are left until Christmas
- Leave a message for Santa
TEXT MESSAGE WITH SANTA
- Send Santa a message
- He will reply instantly!
* Disclaimer: app for entertainment purposes only. Calls and text messages are simulated. App does not provide actual calling or texting functionality. Some optional personalization options require an in-app purchase to activate them.
** About the Premium subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the price your paid at the initial purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase the subscription
Terms & Conditions: https://www.messagefromsanta.com/terms-en.html
"Message From Santa" and the megaphone logo are registered trademarks of First Class Media B.V., the Netherlands. All rights reserved.
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in a non-signed in state
- Added a new setting that allows you to hide the logo from the main screen
- Various other fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
SANTA DOESN'T BELIEVE?! (But a great app)
Well, First I went on Text mode and I said, "Do you believe in Jesus?" I love Jesus honestly and then suddenly All he said was, "I'm not sure.." I got pretty confused and curious because it is already stated that Santa is God's helper, So, I don't know why Santa would say such a thing, And one time I said, "What's your favorite type of cookie?" He said back to me,"I'm not sure". Can't Santa just make up his mind and choose a simple answer to the question?? This app is AMAZING but there are some bugs you guys gotta fix, Like the, "I'm not sure I believe in Jesus" Thing, Santa Doesn't really have a big brain during this chat session, Anyway, I recommend this to Younger children! I love it when You Schedule a call with Santa, Although you have to pay for him to say your name.. And for him to say your interests.. but, It's still a great App!
For when your child believes in Santa ...
For $2 you can personalize it so that Santa knows your kid's favorite foods, age and name. You can tailor each call to give a different message, parents, you can mix it up very easily. My daughter was amazed the first time she got the call. I never used the text nor do I plan to.
The calls are short but I set expectations:
"Santa is busy! He can't talk long but he's glad to speak to you when he can. He has an old phone so there's no face time. You don't know when Santa will call next."
So far it's been great and my daughter is so happy at the end of each call. I am glad to have an app like this that can help us keep the magic alive.
Pros and cons
I am a mother of 2 beautiful girls. They both believe in Santa Claus. But it’s kind of hard to back-up that Santa is real when there some mistakes. Overall, I think that this is a great game for my children’s imagination.
Pros: 1. Santa can call you and text you without the parent(me) to have to interfere. 2. The voicemail is fun and has a lot of different choices for my children to pick from. 3. The voice is really realistic and makes my children believe even more.
Cons: 1. Too many ads 2. A lot of times when one of my children text “Santa”, it sends back weird replies.
In conclusion, I think that this is a great app and very realistic. I give this app 4 stars!
- First Class Media B.V.
- 120.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 First Class Media B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features & Remove Ads $1.99
- Premium Account $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.