MessageSync® is a critical messaging application that combines the simplicity of traditional paging with the advanced technology of your iPhone.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful app and can effectively replace the pager. However, concerned that whenever the developers update the app, core useful features of the app seemed to be lost. Case in point, in the previous version you could directly dial a 7 digit call back number from within the app but cannot on the latest version.
To make this app useful for the bust clinician these are the following suggestions.
1. Both 10 digit and 7 digit call back numbers should be able to dial out with a touch (This is the most convenient feature)
2. Opening of app with establishment of an encrypted connection should be faster.
3. Alert box persists despite opening the app. This should be fixed
4. Useful to have forwarding capacity for a received page once in the inbox so you can forward it to the right person if you get it by mistake
5. Deleting some or all messages at once will be useful (some thing similar to Notes by Apple in IOS)
It is crucial that the developers make sure that they do not lose the core useful features when they upgrade the app. Even if that happens those features should be replaced immediately with an update. Otherwise this app becomes far less convenient than a conventional pager.
Better than a pager
But slow syncing and no way to delete all messages at once.
- Indiana Paging Network, Inc
- 53.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2017 Indiana Paging Network, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.