Metal Brigade Tactics Lite
By Busking Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
FREE LITE VERSION
The lite version contains the first three missions of the campaign, and skirmish mode with a select subset of units, maps and weapons from the full game.
Metal Brigade Tactics is a turn-based tactical strategy game with deep RPG elements. Control your squad of Vertical Armor giant robots on a mission to stop a small country from embroiling the world in a devastating war.
The full version features a long campaign as well as a skirmish mode, Metal Brigade Tactics will satiate any strategy gamer's hunger.
Full version features include:
* Grid-based tactical turn based strategy engine.
* Unique artillery gameplay - artillery is plotted before each turn but lands after, requiring careful planning and strategy.
* 13 unique Vertical Armor (VA) robots to control and customize.
* Tons of weapons and accessories to equip on your Vertical Armor.
* Control up to 10 VAs per mission.
* Story-based Campaign mode with 19 exciting missions.
* 3 difficulty modes in Campaign, hard mode is a real challenge for expert players!
* Level up and customize your pilots throughout the Campaign mode.
* Skirmish mode where you can fully customize a team of VAs and play against the AI or another player's team on a variety of maps.
* 2 player hot seat play in Skirmish mode.
Fun tactical SRPG
This a fun tactical SRPG. I enjoy all of the choices outfitting the pilots with different mechs with 2 slots for different types of weapons and 2 slots for other equipment. The battle system is very easy to understand, you first have a mortar phase (were you bombard an area were you think the enemy might move to) and then you move and attack. Unfortuntately the demo doesn't show you all of the cool mechs and weapons you get as you play, but it lets you understand the basic gameflow.
I had bought the full version, wanted to give this 5 stars too. Great strategy rpg, especially if you like a challenge and mechs.
What a joke
If you look at the paid version reviews as well as this trial review you will notice that it either a 1 star rating or a 4 star rating with a few 3's sprinckled in. It is clear that the real ratings are for the 1 star and the developers and/or their friends are giving the 3 and 4 star ratings!!!! I do applaud the developers for offering a free version (its like offeriing a free bite of SH..!) but that still does not make up for the fact that they are ripping people off at 7.99, but at least potential buyers have a fighting chance to pass on this at 7.99!!!! Good luck potentil buyers but I highly doubt that any will exist after they try a bite of this free piece of "you know what"
- Category: Games
- Released: Jan 15, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Busking Software
- © Busking Software 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.