By Robert Palmbos
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"It's tension building, tank battling mayhem!"
Use over 20 different weapons to destroy your enemies before they destroy you! Gain experience and upgrade your tank to gain access to more powerful weapons. Bury your enemy with a dirt bomb, blow her away with a nuke or leave him in a pit with a well shot gravedigger!
Do you have the right strategy to defeat your friends and rise to Level 20 !?
- Touch and drag interface makes shooting fun and simple!
- Use 20 different weapons to blast your enemy apart!
- Play on randomly created terrain makes every match different!
- Battle your friends online to see who is the best!
- Learn to use shields and move on the battlefield to protect and reposition your tank!
- Fight intelligent computer tanks to level up your tank and get added bonuses!
- Play Now mode gets you into the action fast!
- Face different tank models, each with their own strengths and weaknesses!
What's New in Version 1.8
I was really hopeful for this. I miss scorched earth. If you're looking for a scorched earth replacement, THIS IS NOT IT! Here's how the game works:
1) Aiming system is random garbage. Finally get a fix on a target, fire same location, same wind, get totally different results. Might as well just fire randomly every time.
2)The enemy tank AI works like this - Find Human player, don't attack other AI players. It's everybody only against you. Why? F. You. That's why.
3) The enemy tanks make ridiculous shots. Banking kinetic bombs at impossible angles, making impossible angle shots that perfectly hit you. How? F. You. That's how.
4) Play 3 rounds, have the most hits, the most kills, the least misses? You're going to come in last place. Why? You guessed it. F. You. That's why.
5) The overall graphics and flow and feel of the game is garbage. It looks like a middle school student pieced this together for a class. And got a D-.
6) Multiplayer doesn't work. But that makes sense since single player doesn't work.
To recap - This game is complete rage inducing garbage that was likely made by a mentally handicapped tween. Glad to see that they have an interest in game development, but they should definitely not be releasing stuff to the public. Sorry, Lennie. You're probably a sweet kid who likes hugs, but you did bad. Don't hurt the mouse, and for god's sake, don't release any more games.
This is a hidden gem!
This game is a great rendition of Scorched Earth from the 90's. Tanks lob different types of weapons at each other at different angles and speeds. I don't often rate games, but this one seriously needs some exposure. It's a really good game.
Suggestion to the author, please make a working multi-player function and this thing will take off even more! Thank you for making this great game!
Multiplayer doesn't work
The game looks like it could be a fun tribute to scorched, but the multiplayer doesn't seem to work at all.. :( could use an update..
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robert Palmbos
- © Randasoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.