Metamorphabet: Imaginative ABC's
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** Winner of an Apple Design Award ***
Metamorphabet is a playful, interactive alphabet for all ages. Poke, prod, drag, and spin each of the 26 letters of the alphabet to reveal surprising and luminous transformations.
• Easy-to-use interface
• Responsive, organic, toy-like design
• Kids are invited to explore the alphabet and expand their vocabulary
• Adults will be engaged by the fluid, rich interactions and beautifully crafted universe
Metamorphabet contains NO in-app purchases.
If you have any questions or problems with Metamorphabet, please follow the support link on this page. We are happy to help!
"Metamorphabet is the best interactive toy for iPad and iPhone ever." - Amanita Design, creators of Samorost
"A Best App of 2016" - The American Association of School Librarians
"The first video game I'll let my four-year-old kid play all by herself."
"Metamorphabet might just be the perfect introduction to touchscreens... Unlike most educational games, it's more playful than instructive, more of a toy than a textbook."
"The presentation is just lovely, and its laid back structure might just make it one to consider if you've a young one eager to start playing on the iPad."
"An odd and playful little toy that you'll keep tapping, touching, and twisting."
- Pocket Gamer
"I was surprised at just how easy it was for my son to play with this app. He immediately took to it."
- The Dadcade
"My favorite letter was B!"
- Sidney, age 7
What's New in Version 1.10
• This update fixes an iOS 10 audio issue.
• With every update, our star-rating is reset. If you enjoy Metamorphabet, please consider giving it a rating or a brief review!
• As with the last few updates, Metamorphabet now respects the "mute" setting on your device. If you don't hear sound, please double-check the silent switch on your devices, as well as the "swipe-up" mute setting. If you still have problems, contact me via the support link and I'll help you sort it out.
• NOTE: Metamorphabet contains all 26 letters of the alphabet. On your first play-though, you must complete each letter (look for the star in the corner) before the next becomes available on the menu.
Amazingly distractive but educational
My granddaughter was a year and a half old when she started to grab an play with my phone. I started looking for apps so she would quit calling people. I downloaded many apps but this soon became her favorite. Soon we all had this one and when your having a phone fight with your granddaughter ultimately I, you will loose. Quickly start the app and guided access.... here you go dear. I was fascinated on how someone this young maneuvered in this app all the items do multiple things morf into different items then the app speaks as to what it is. She has been picking up the letters and relates the words to real life items. Dumbfounded!!!
Helpful and addicting!
I saw a youtuber play this game, and I wanted to check it out too. I got it, and immediately got addicted. When my little cousins come this summer, I know they will enjoy this app. And also on the X part with the Xylophone, I actually taught myself two songs. I love Christmas Carols, so I did Jingle bells, and one song I can't remember. And I have never even played one in real life!
A Game of beauty is joy forever!
When I got to the juggler I knew all I needed to know. Vectorpark games are visually beautiful, conceptually whimsical and fun on an infinite* number of levels. Metamorphabet is wonderfully pleasing. *while I am a geometry geek, I might be off in my estimate here. It makes me wish Acrobots had sound.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 169 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vectorpark, Inc
- © 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.