By Mr. Fridge Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Edit PDF metadata, so your PDFs are displayed with the correct title, subject and date.
Also, you can assign keywords to your documents to group them in a context and to find relevant texts easier.
* edit metadata like title, topic and author
* change file information like creation and modification date
* unlock encrypted PDFs (if you know the password)
* permanently remove password protection from PDFs
* batch edit multiple files
* add keywords
What's New in Version 1.2
- updated for Yosemite
- fixes German localization
- prevents overwriting of PDFs
Doesn’t Modify MetaData Timestamps Within PDF
The app would not modify the PDF metadata timestamp fields, only the timestamps of the file on the local filesystem. I ended up just using a standard text editor to modify the metadata manually. At least I only wasted a buck.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 12, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Reimers Gabriel, Peinelt Julius & Neovesky Anna
- © Gabriel Reimers, Julius Peinelt, Anna Neovesky
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor