By Mr. Fridge Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Edit PDF metadata, so your PDFs are displayed with the correct title, subject and date.
Also, you can assign keywords to your documents to group them in a context and to find relevant texts easier.
* edit metadata like title, topic and author
* change file information like creation and modification date
* unlock encrypted PDFs (if you know the password)
* permanently remove password protection from PDFs
* batch edit multiple files
* add keywords
What's New in Version 1.1
preserves file tags on OS X 10.9
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 10, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Reimers Gabriel, Peinelt Julius & Neovesky Anna
- © Gabriel Reimers, Julius Peinelt, Anna Neovesky
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor